Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will not be buying due to PING

Only played for a few mins. But the game is a complete turn off due to the server locations.

I am currently living in on the other side of the world and having 200+ ping and below 35 FPS on a 2080 with an i7 affects the game quite a bit.

Damage numbers pops up a few secs later and there is a delay in certain actions as well

I can tolerate the low fps as I can just turn down the settings and wait for optimisations but 200 ping with no ASIA or AUS server, cannot consider this unless its F2P

7 minutes ago, TheIronPanda said:

Only played for a few mins. But the game is a complete turn off due to the server locations.

I am currently living in on the other side of the world and having 200+ ping and below 35 FPS on a 2080 with an i7 affects the game quite a bit.

Damage numbers pops up a few secs later and there is a delay in certain actions as well

I can tolerate the low fps as I can just turn down the settings and wait for optimisations but 200 ping with no ASIA or AUS server, cannot consider this unless its F2P

There will be an Aussie server at launch.

Mac

1 hour ago, MacDeath said:

There will be an Aussie server at launch.

Did they state this recently? I know years ago they had an oceanic server but that ended when they consolidated campaigns back in late 2017 I think. 

7 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

Did they state this recently? I know years ago they had an oceanic server but that ended when they consolidated campaigns back in late 2017 I think. 

Yea, Tyrant said somewhere there will be an Australian and Brazilian server at launch.

IhhQKY6.gif

i still dont see the problem with 200 ping on MMO seeing as thats the bext ull get in most MMO since they generaly only do US and Euro servers :P maybe im use to it :P

But yeah apparently there be Oceanic server at some stage

Veeshan Midst of UXA

I've played for 5 years with 200-240ms and its been fine. granted now and them get some issues but the nature of the game makes it much more forgiving with latency than a pure FPS game.