Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archdruid or Warden?

Ezoo

I’m new to Crowfall. Had access for a while just wanted to get closer to launch before I really start sinking my teeth into it and learning it. Both Druid and Ranger feel good upon creation. Love mass pulling and ulting everything down in Druid, but ranger feels good transitioning from melee the bow. I’ve seen enough videos to know that I’ll either want to transition from ranger to warden and Druid to archdruid. I’ll be solo quite a bit at times. Which class do you think would excel more in this situation. I’m also thinking of goin wood elf for both for the situational stealth fun. Thanks 

10 hours ago, Ezoo said:

I’m new to Crowfall. Had access for a while just wanted to get closer to launch before I really start sinking my teeth into it and learning it. Both Druid and Ranger feel good upon creation. Love mass pulling and ulting everything down in Druid, but ranger feels good transitioning from melee the bow. I’ve seen enough videos to know that I’ll either want to transition from ranger to warden and Druid to archdruid. I’ll be solo quite a bit at times. Which class do you think would excel more in this situation. I’m also thinking of goin wood elf for both for the situational stealth fun. Thanks 

My 2 favorites. Warden would the better solo.