Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540.0 Live Bug Reports for 6/22/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Guild UI is showing 56 people online, including all of my alts. I know I am not logged in them currently. I was just logged into Test and it was working correctly and showed 3 people online.

Hi Crowfall team, sometimes players are invisible for antoher player in the same group. 

• Player A can't see Player B
  • Player B can see A & C
  • Player C can see A & B
Edited by Cedrik

Amicalement / Friendly, Classik.

Changing faction anytime after starting NPE chapter 4 quests keeps that quest line in play for the previous faction. Either somehow transfer the quests over to the new faction or wipe it from the quest journal to start on the new faction.

Also can we get the ability to abandon quests? Since i have changed faction halfway through NPE I have the previous faction quest line stuck in my journal. Also the starter NPE quest line is nagging at me constantly with the Question mark on my UI.

EDIT: Upon further play though since changing factions, I can start the NPE chapter four quest line, but I cannot talk to Overseer Ayda to continue the quest line.

Edited by Oogie

Trying to place a capital/castle parcel within the kingdom builder in my EK leads back to the ingame character view without any confirmation/error message. Also without placing any of those parcels in my EK, they stay in my inventory.

Also, when leaving my EK, the game shuts down, opening a small window offering to send or not send a report to ACE. Which, when choosing report, leads to a never closing submit window.

ldJjlta.jpg

The latter already happened everytime with the last version. Kinda hoped it would have been solved with this one. It's quite unnerving over time.

No way of testing EK assets/bundles while those issues persist.

Edited by Kraahk

4 hours ago, Haug said:

Cannot "clear" a keybind. The system goes unresponsive and then even hitting escape won't work to get out of the keybind window.

Getting this too. Hitting Clear breaks the whole keybind UI and you have to close out and re-open it to get functionality back.

Guild Leader of Seeds of War

Crowfall Team,

French text localization when a player ride a war horse mount (Active buff) isn't correct :

• War horse mount should be in french : "Monture : Cheval de guerre rapide"

Not a big thing but kinda weird when I read my active buff.

Edited by Cedrik

Amicalement / Friendly, Classik.