Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540.0 Live Feedback for 6/22/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

At level 3 you talk to an NPC that tells you about your class and gives you items for your class that are level restricted to level 5. Those items should either not have a level restriction, or be lowered.

This happens again and again as you go through the NPCs giving you gear you can't wear yet.

The level restriction to enter Sun Temple (and I'm guessing Moon Temple) might be a little high as well. There's no warning when using Alt+P to return to the earth temple that you might not be high enough level to progress. So the player has to venture back out to kill stuff from where they ported out from to get that additional level(s).

The leveling up tutorial pop-ups could use an option to the effect of turning off the tutorial if the player desires.

Hello Crowfall Team,

The auto-run animation should be able to stop with any movement input instead of the backward only. Not a big thing, but noticeable.

Amicalement / Friendly, Classik.

I wish I could quit quests. Or remove them from tracking.

Also quest line is too linear. I wish I could skip some but do others. Like the quest for the horse. Or for the armor at higher level.

THE most important gripe I have is that bows don't drop as much as other items. 

You get Sickle and throwing hammers form ranger captains who shoot at you with bows the whole time. It is hilarious. I think loot tables should be more tailored to what you are fighting.

Not a real complaint but why do all RPGs make you go against your moral code? Specifically I chose an Elken and during the craft armor quest it tells you to kill an elk and skin it. Just feels kind of weird cutting down a lesser intelligent version of yourself to wear across your body.

3 minutes ago, Mashani said:

Not a real complaint but why do all RPGs make you go against your moral code? Specifically I chose an Elken and during the craft armor quest it tells you to kill an elk and skin it. Just feels kind of weird cutting down a lesser intelligent version of yourself to wear across your body.

Lore-wise, the Elken use to be men, who were cursed into a beast-like form. So I could see making an argument that they actually hate real elk because they remind them of their curse.

6 minutes ago, Mashani said:

Or if you're talking about your IRL moral code...... do you think its OK to kill people for their stuff just because you want it or just for the heck of it? Because you know thats what a PvP game is.

Combat and Health Bar Feedback:

1.  Health bars take seconds to update after taking damage due to a drain animation on health bars.

2. This drain animation causes skills to feel greatly less impactful

3. Health should be instantly updated and not drained. Draining should only appear while dots are active on a target not from direct damage

4. Its hard to get a read on damage output when health from previous attacks are still being visually drained on targets health bar

Edited by footofgork

A lot of great changes I have returned to, Guild Interface, factories, crowpedia, import changes.

But a few things I would like to see, Player hub change... temples // free city fall flat (center keep parcel from hunger dome would be awesome to see)

discipline drop RNG, I think it would be better if the player was allowed to see their progression (exp bar or something)

ALT + P, needs to be removed or put on a much longer CD... Players shouldn't be able to instant travel with loot when that's the real prize of pvp.

4 hours ago, Arkade said:

The color palette for Stoneborn cosmetics has changed and not for the better. There's very little difference between some of the colors. What happened to the darker colors?

I want a pitch black Stoneborn, like Onyx.

• Is it normal that I do skinning in Hot zone buff but it only works in a small area and not all mobs. ?
  • Also what is the drop chance of Skinning uncommon discipline? I skinned rank 4-5 cats in Solarium during hot zone event for 1 hour, over 200 skins, Not even 1 discipline dropped? I did skin with skinning common equipped and Runestone knives. But not even 1 minor dropped. I wish this whole gathering progression was xp based rather than luck based. 
  • Could there be a way to grind something to ethereal dust , or buy it for gold or something ?

Loading terrain bug as I was moving away from the first quest giver in the Moon Temple zone.  Says Loading Terrain ... 90%.  Never finishes loading, just stuck on that screen.