Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540 Test Bug Reports for 6/24/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

• DEV-Tiggs changed the title to 6.540 Test Bug Reports for 6/24/2021

The items collected UI element lags out the game when collection or selling a large amount of items. Even when harvesting, it can scroll for 5 minutes while it catches up. IT lags out the game. It needs to be sped up, have more items grouped together, or have a UI option to disable it.

aeei5jG.png

Melee Ranger LMB attacks don't damage wards

Fighting invisible players

This double outpost is buggy. Capped it, but UI still showed W owned and the fill was red instead of green. You can also cap from the tower or the campfire, but only the campfire updates the UI

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Druid Talent power 'Shroud of Darkness', the second part of the combo, Wicked Winds, usually knocks back targets. A templar holding parry in Righteous Stance is correctly not knocked back by the Wicked Winds, but it breaks templar's stance holding parry momentarily. This isn't said on the Wicked Winds description.

Templar Talent, Righteous reflections currently isn't hitting the target back for 50% of the damage they dealt to you. This is the same from other abilities reflected and also at higher damage scales.

6.540_othn_righteous_reflections_1.jpg

6.540_othn_righteous_reflections_2.jpg

When you die and go into Crow form, you can no longer go through gate portals to reach the other zones in God's Reach. Although this character was level 30, it wouldn't let me through since it must have thought in Crow form I was lower than level 25.

gates_bugged_test.jpg?width=1440&height=

As of this latest patch, when I press F to interact over other players, I'm presented with blank spots where 1, 2, 3, etc were for Invite, Whisper, Trade, etc were. If I press any of those former numbers, nothing happens. I can still use / commands to do those functions.

I had a similar problem last year where all of those options were greyed out, text and all, so I imagine it's a similar fix of reinstalling the whole client.

test_no_f_interact_.jpg?width=1440&heigh

16 minutes ago, Thon said:

Templar Talent, Righteous reflections currently isn't hitting the target back for 50% of the damage they dealt to you. This is the same from other abilities reflected and also at higher damage scales.

Did you account for Final Mitigations/PDM?

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

30 minutes ago, Thon said:

It is reflecting 50% however that 50% then get mitigated by opponent bleed mitigation and Personal dmg modifier

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Frostweaver: Frostguard's Ice Block Ultimate still bugs out 6 out of 10 times for me. You will not go invulnerable. It is super frickin' random. Here's a video:

This clip is from TEST on 6/24/21.

Here's another clip from a few weeks ago:

This clip is from LIVE a few weeks ago. Same Issue. Two Ice Blocks didn't make me invulnerable in this fight and I got MURDERED.

I hope this helps! #SaveTheFrostguards!

Edited by Bzra

3 hours ago, Bzra said:

Frostweaver: Frostguard's Ice Block Ultimate still bugs out 6 out of 10 times for me. You will not go invulnerable. It is super frickin' random. Here's a video:

This clip is from TEST on 6/24/21.

Here's another clip from a few weeks ago:

This clip is from LIVE a few weeks ago. Same Issue. Two Ice Blocks didn't make me invulnerable in this fight and I got MURDERED.

I hope this helps! #SaveTheFrostguards!

Can back this up. After 20 tests the ult did not invuln at all. 

Edited by Communist_Puppy

23 hours ago, veeshan said:

It is reflecting 50% however that 50% then get mitigated by opponent bleed mitigation and Personal dmg modifier

Thanks, I might of been thinking of a time when bleed damage was closer to true damage