Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keit

Art Dump

Hi -uh- well I'm Keit (Pronounced: Kate) andI'mnewsodon'tkillmeeek and I happen to be a graphic design student in college at the moment. I play League of Legends mostly but I follow one of your guys's concept artists on Deviantart and have been peeking around at this game for a while. It reminds me so much of games i love, (RIP Kitsu Saga) and I have taken an immense interest in it, though as a student I currently don't exactly have much money to throw around heh... ^^'

But I thought I might make some art just to show how much i hope this game goes out as well as spread some of my random ideas around. You might also see some of my writing around here too so....

Yeah. Great introductory post. *bolts*

illudes_wip__3__by_keitsumah-d8jgc6a.png

First time doing fur digitally and this guy is my current WIP who I've dubbed Illudes. He's based on a kind of creature i call a Quirrin (Keer-in) which has bird-like feet and feathers, but for a roleplay I am in i adapted him into an albino Felpuur (anthro cat race).

I am currently training to draw in multiple styles but a lot of my work is going into logo design atm (save meeeee) but in my free time i explore my own style. Here's a couple finished ones where i was learning how to draw dragons:

feral_by_keitsumah-d8eyq5e.png

My fire dragon Feral from another roleplay. The spikes on the back of her head are actually quills ^^

And now for Kraeg -a big lummox of an earth dragon i had "fun" learning to draw cracked earthy-scales with:

kraeg_by_keitsumah-d8fq7qi.png

Clearly i need a butt-ton more practice but the style of the art done on this site reminded me of my own which made me happy and want to try drawing something for Crowfall.

If I ever get the time ^^'

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m