Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540 TEST Feedback for 6/25/2021

TEST Patch Notes  

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Performance

• Added several Server performance updates
  • Slightly improved UI Performance

lobby is still laggy as custard. very unoptimized

not sure what kind of UI optimization was done but opening the map and talent window is still laggy and details page lags as well. pretty embarrassing to have UI elements to lag when opening 

freezing blast and black ice both have same animation. freezing blast and frigid ground both have same icon. ALL STAKES have the same icon. it's little things like this that make the game look and feel unfinished. to me at least

these faction flags are way too big. there's an outpost right behind the red box that you can barely see

unknown.png

I would still like Hair Physics on the High Elves. The long hair just looks awful with how stiff it is and how awkwardly it bends when your character funs

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

45 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

I would still like Hair Physics on the High Elves. The long hair just looks awful with how stiff it is and how awkwardly it bends when your character funs

Thats not hair its actually part of the highelves body :P they have fleshy hairly looking growths 😛

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Suggestion for Heartwood.

Since it makes absolutly no difference at all what type or heart wood for quiver or seige equipment it would be a nice quality of life change if you just made all tree drop a generic heartwood instead of birch heartwood, oak heartwood, yew heart wood and so on make it so all tree just drop heartwood instead.

This way it cuts back from 20 bank spots to 4 bank spots (one for each quality) much appreciated change,

In the future though wouldnt be to bad to make heartwood affect the quiver in some way but until you find 5 different things for it to affect ur better of making a generic one just for quality of life.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Would be nice to make damage over time effects reapply when you hit with them. It's so hard to see if someone has dot effect on them because of his health bar not always on screen and when appearing you still need few seconds to see the effects, and if you do the skill that apply a dot one second before it expires on your enemy you actually lose that skill. 

Ults : When entering stealth I can't see how far my ult has charged. I get that I can't use it, but I do want to know how far it's been charged.

Blinkstep : Please consider allowing it to be used with Soaring/Jumping like the wood elf RMB:

Blinkstep while mounted.. the reticule makes it nearly impossible to hit the target you want to attack/Blinkstep to

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

We need more interesting stats on crafting. Unless you want everyone to use variations of pen or whatever is the go to stat.

Cmon ace, just open the details page. You already have the stats created, just add them to the combination list.

Why cant i build a gear set focused on damage against enemy with high or low health? Why cant i build the defensive equivalent with extra defense against enemies with high or low health?

Why cant I build a set with Movement Speed Damage Bonus?

Or even PvE gear with bonus against Humanoids? Or Undead? Are those stats even used right now?

It is just a shame to have all this framework and limiting combos to basically the permutation of 5 stats.

Edited by BarriaKarl

38 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

We need more interesting stats on crafting. Unless you want everyone to use variations of pen or whatever is the go to stat.

Cmon ace, just open the details page. You already have the stats created, just add them to the combination list.

Why cant i build a gear set focused on damage against enemy with high or low health? Why cant i build the defensive equivalent with extra defense against enemies with high or low health?

Or even PvE gear with bonus against Humanoids? Or Undead? Are those stats even used right now?

It is just a shame to have all this framework and limiting combos to basically the permutation of 5 stats.

Funny part about this we used to have the life steal, movement speed bonus damage and a few others. Granted they could expand upon it but wonder if this is going to be moved towards enchanting.

1 hour ago, BarriaKarl said:

This. The vast majority of crafted stats are things nobody will ever craft.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

While I LOVE that you guys finally have a bear mount in game!! ❤️ 
The field of view on it is TERRIBLE :( Can this be fixed please??? 
unknown.png

I agree with the bogbear mount.  Looks like the mount is displaying from the same point all the other mounts are, but its failing to take into account just how much vertical real estate the mount will take.   Hopping on a normal mount next to the bogbear, puts your head at height about the top of the backside of the saddle.  If FoV were offset to that point, it likely will be fine, just lose out on seeing your mounts bum.

UI Change !!

Please give us the option to display our Health/Ressources/Stamina like in the "good'ol'days!

Skrmbillede_953.png

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

I don’t think I’ve seen the NPE explain what weapon weight is and how for Pip classes it instead increases cooldowns the more weight a weapon has.Missing too is an explanation that for Crit amounts in combat that the percentage amounts accounts for the full amount of damage, so at 140% critical amount you deal 40% more damage on a crit.

Missing too in the glossary is what percentage amount Execute damage increases.

P.S. I haven’t seen the NPE teach that 100 armour = 1% damage mitigated

Edited by Thon

chaos orb:

1) can you increase size of this ball for x3-4 times?
2) can you increase SFX priority so it will be visible for most of the ppl (or totally rework animation for something more noticable. zombies from the banshee is the best example)
3) could you make it a bit faster
4) decrease damage

you can keep it like this but put on a target who got hit a marker which makes you immune to chaos orb damage after getting 2 hits for 20 seconds.

there are alot of ways how to fix this spell. what I pretty sure - currently this skill is slighlty overtuned.

I believe you can bring more antibunker/antizerg ideas but not single spell should be a mandatory like a chaos orb atm.

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550