Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you get Dominance pips on a champion?

Osprey39

I'm messing around on a barb here in the remaining days until launch.  I used the insta level 25 pedastal and started playing, but I have yet to get a single pip of dominance despite having engaged in many fights.  I see the Dominator passive in the talent tree, but that seems like one only alpha warriors will be able to reasonably get to.  Surely that isn't the only method of gaining pips.  Can anyone help a noob out with this?

6 hours ago, Yoink said:

It is for non Alphas

Well, I gotta say then, it's kind of crazy to have the Dominance meter be part of the UI for builds that are incapable of using the mechanic.  When the doors open on the 6th, I'm sure I won't be the only person wondering what they are doing wrong.  At least this thread will be there for them to help figure it out.

24 minutes ago, Osprey39 said:

Well, I gotta say then, it's kind of crazy to have the Dominance meter be part of the UI for builds that are incapable of using the mechanic.  When the doors open on the 6th, I'm sure I won't be the only person wondering what they are doing wrong.  At least this thread will be there for them to help figure it out.

agree, that passive should just be baseline for champions.

Edited by Yoink

aeei5jG.png

Agreed, I was super confused with my champion at first too.

Drop it until you choose alpha, or allow all specs to use it.  It makes no sense to new players right now