Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540.0 Live Feedback for 6/28/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I have put a ticket but want it to post it here. Everytime I am at the earth temple close to the doctrines vendors. I get disconnected from the game. 

Edited by Erzsebet

Can you please add the Exploration discs to the character tooltips in character selection? The tooltips list the major and minor discs, but not the exploration discs. For crafting and harvesting focused characters, those discs are more important.

AoE damage has gotten way out of hand. We have abilities/classes that do more damage AoE than most classes do single target. Why play a titan, a complicated class with a high single target output, when I can press Q or hold a channel and do more damage faster and in an area. There are other classes with a similar issue, archers, assassins, duelists, swordsman, etc. @thomasblair We desperately need a class/disc balance pass before launch. I don't think people signed up for AOEfall. Little to no coordination is required to AoE in a direction. Armor being functionally irrelevant to your survivability is a huge issue allowing these AoE burst heavy classes to run rampant.

7k+ alpha neckbreakers still exist. The on demand damage is way to high. Please review weapon scaling on neckbreaker. Auto crit is just gravy.

Chaos Orb can still easily hit for 7k+ in a single time stamp with mid tier gear. I hit almost 8K with white armor and a war tribe weapon. Imagine with crafted purples... This ability has a 9 second base CD not counting the charging time. It can and will ruin the game at launch. No one wants to be deleted repeatedly by a 9 second cool down. Will this ability ever be deprecated ? 

Remember it hits twice...

unknown.png

Armor values are still laughably low you might as well not wear any. 13.5% in leather and 17% in mail. When all classes are at 20%+ armor pen at all times. Please double-triple armor values so armor and armor progression matters. Were seeing 35% mits on legendary plate. Getting to 40%+ armor pen is as easy as slotting 1 disc and using an armor break.

unknown.pngunknown.png

Is there any chance of getting a separate bar for harvesting powers away from stance bars for combat abilities?

Dunno if its been suggested, doesn't really matter if you make harvesting toons but new players may find it annoying.