Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540 Test Bug Reports for 6/28/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

sent this in an email:

Hey, here is a new problem for me as of today.

Test server, log in to lobby is fine, select character fine, enter the world (Gods Reach) and instead feeding crows, terrain, etc, normal stuff my little wheel on the bottom right says "Refreshing Login Token" for the normal amount of load time (screen shot attached). But, it never changes to the normal messages, instead, it says client lost connection and kills the client.

ShadowBane - Former IC of Societas Daemonica (2005 -2014)

ShadowBane - Former IC Nordic Chapter SB (2004)

ShadowBane -  Former IC / NL of House of Atreides, Damnation (2003-2004)

can't post an image...?

Other sources of PDM are allowed to stack with Parry and Parry Bonus (i.e. PDMs of up to 100%). This is causing invulnerability.

I think this is a bug, and it should be functioning just like block, which overwrites all other sources of PDM. That is, while blocking, your PDM is (50+ blockbonus - pdm debuffs). While parrying your PDM is (50 + parry bonus +pdm buffs - pdm debuffs).

forced a repair, and it finally loaded. have not had a repeat since the repair

On Legendary quality crafting Exploration discs, the 'Polishing Expert' Power doesn't have it written in its description as a Passive like other passive Powers would, so this might confuse newbies.

Can you check "Righteous Parry" skill on vindicator? It is a spamable skill on parry that do guaranteed critical hit and knock down on use, and it has no cooldown. On top of all that on legendary weapon it was doing 6k slashing damage on a "plate armor" user. Even vindicator "execute skill" isn't doing that much damage. I hope this is really a bug and nothing more or just fix that overpowered skill. 

Screenshot 2021-06-29 033303

Also would like to know how come the same skill when it always critically hits, can increase its damage amount for 3 times.

Screenshot 2021-06-29 032106

2 hours ago, Keg said:

Also, "Get Behind Me" is still broken - doesn't clear itself from group members when I stopped blocking as I would expect.

If I remember correctly they changed it so now it has a duration and goes out in pulses, so if you stop blocking after a "pulse" it will stay on for a duration, similar to how music stuff works if I understand correctly.

Unless of course you are stating that it's simply never falling off till you leave party or zone.

Edited by UnderGrowth

8 hours ago, BooR said:

Can you check "Righteous Parry" skill on vindicator? It is a spamable skill on parry that do guaranteed critical hit and knock down on use, and it has no cooldown. On top of all that on legendary weapon it was doing 6k slashing damage on a "plate armor" user. Even vindicator "execute skill" isn't doing that much damage. I hope this is really a bug and nothing more or just fix that overpowered skill. 

Screenshot 2021-06-29 033303

Also would like to know how come the same skill when it always critically hits, can increase its damage amount for 3 times.

Screenshot 2021-06-29 032106

This is an armor issue as well.

They can keep whackamole hitting hardest hitting abilities when the fact is plate doesn't give that much armor.

Tanks aren't tanks because of armor, at all.

10 hours ago, UnderGrowth said:

If I remember correctly they changed it so now it has a duration and goes out in pulses, so if you stop blocking after a "pulse" it will stay on for a duration, similar to how music stuff works if I understand correctly.

Unless of course you are stating that it's simply never falling off till you leave party or zone.

Yes, simply never falling off. It was sticking to a party member (but not me) indefinitely for some reason.

After removing a Discipline no longer has the soulbound tag and can be traded. I have tested this on a green Explo Skinner, a White Major Tubthumper and a white minor Tunnel.
This was on a Guinea Duelist

Not gaming breaking but far as the NPE, around level 24, Last Request, retrieve the locket. The dying crow wants me to retrieve his Fiance's Locket. I got to the locket, hold F key down but does not update quest line so I can not continue.

I did trying logging out, rebooted computer and came back in, still cant get quest update on locket.

Any ideas?

So it looks like stationary buffs are still having some issues after the fix a few patches ago. Sometimes using powers are removing the buff, other times those same powers don't remove it. Sometimes after moving a little bit and stopping it just won't come back. Here's a video for reference on when it was being removed and reapplied throughout some testing.

1 hour ago, Goonii said:

Not gaming breaking but far as the NPE, around level 24, Last Request, retrieve the locket. The dying crow wants me to retrieve his Fiance's Locket. I got to the locket, hold F key down but does not update quest line so I can not continue.

I did trying logging out, rebooted computer and came back in, still cant get quest update on locket.

Any ideas?

Same here, cant progress with the quest line. :(

not totally happy but good to know someone else experiencing same bug! I have tried rebooting, swapping zones, sacrificing virgins, nothing seems to help....

I am also having the issue with Refresh Login token... I get to the character screen,  then as I try to enter the campaign I get the Refresh login token for about 1-2 min then connection loss.. This does not happen with Beta only with Test server... It started last night.. I reinstalled the test server client and it was fine until this morning.  Was able to log in this morning once.. Then logged off 30 min later I cannot log back in past the character screen.   Have checked my firewall no issues there that I can see. 

Bug: Deadly Poison from Poisoned Blade skill does not start ticking for damage, if the poison is continuously re-applied.
Context:
High-Elf Vessel, level 30, Vandal promotion.
Tested on training dummies outside of GR Earth Temple
Have video and logs, message me if necessary.

Edited by redfactor4