Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CROWFALL Celebrates Launch with Two New Packs!

Get Six Collectible Items available as a Game Pack or an Add-on to Any Game Pack!

Crowfall is launching on July 6, to celebrate this milestone with our community, two new limited-time game packs are being introduced on Thursday July 1, 2021; the Crowfall Six Pack and the Crow Collectibles Add-On Set. 

These two Packs offer new and veteran Crows a reason to celebrate as they include a bevy of six Crow Collectibles that commemorate the six years of Crowfall development offering an exclusive grouping of unique in-game items, mounts and emotes, which resonate with some of our most popular item rewards. 

The CROWFALL Six-Pack – includes six collectible items along with the Crowfall Game, a great bundle to ensure any new Crow starts their journey looking good, sitting pretty astride a shiny new ride and “Ready to Rumble” with some of our most expressive emotes. Crows who purchase this pack will be the envy of all they pass by as they ride into the Wildlands astride their new midnight blue Nightmare Horse mount! 

The CROWFALL Collectibles Add-On Set – includes the same six collectible items available in the Crowfall Six-Pack created to serve as an add-on to any existing Crowfall game pack. For those players looking to add some bling to their belt you’ll enjoy the Golden Horn of the Elders with its ruby red jewel, this Crow shaped belt totem makes a statement worthy of the gods. Plus, the two 2-Emote packs ensure you have the ability to express your emotions as you join the battle in Crowfall!

Check out all of the great items in these two special launch packs now available in the Crowfall Store (Packs section). But hurry, these two packs are only available for a limited time, through July 11! 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Packs dont state what if anything these do in game;

• "Warden's Dragon Statue" in Black for your personal Eternal Kingdom
  • Decayed Earthvein Skull Belt Totem
  • Golden Horn of the Elders with a Red Jewel to wear as a Belt Totem

12 minutes ago, Grivyn said:

I presume that is because they are purely cosmetic.

IhhQKY6.gif

36 minutes ago, Jah said:

I presume that is because they are purely cosmetic.

I also assume that, but I would like to know for sure.  If there is an in-game benefit I might get it.

On 7/1/2021 at 1:35 PM, DravoiX said:

well can have those packs also with crowns ? please

These are available now for Crowns.

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

On 7/1/2021 at 3:46 PM, Grivyn said:

I am confident the first one does nothing, but I would like confirmation for the 2nd and 3rd.

I'm unable to buy the Collectibles Add-On Pack item in the English version of the store (image), but I can buy it in the German version (image). This seems like a bug.

[edit] I was able to add it to my cart in German and then switch the language to checkout in English.

Edited by CinnamonSlicer

How do I do the emotes? That's pretty vital information that was not included the actual description of the product. Whenever I type /emote help or /emote list in chat it doesn't tell me what the actual slash commands for any emotes are. 

• 1 month later...

I have a suggestion to Crowfall shop, you need more goodies at stuff there to please all tastes (I don't like housing, I'm not a big fan of mount skins per example).

The current Crowfall shop state isn't appealing to us spend the crowns at all, while in business this isn't a good thing when you have alot of players sitting on lots of currency (crowns) and got no interesting stuff to spend, the player loses.... the company loses, because theres no big incentive to refill crowns with the current way the shop is implemented.

1st suggestion - It should exist a way to increase bank slots.
A normal account has 200 slots, a VIP has 400 slots (due to double effect), dregs has 200 slots (due to double effect).

You should make it more interesting for us to spend the crowns, per example I bought 1 year subscription, only thing that called my attention there was the character extra slots, so all that crowns still sitting there with no use.

Sell bank slot packs, per example.

100 extra slots = 4000 crowns / 200 extra slots = 7000 crowns / 300 extra slots = 10000 crowns || maximum limit on account bank slots - 1000 slots total

How to implement this... all those extra slots bought at the shop only will be enable as long you maintain your VIP active too. This way still helps the game to keep the subscription income.

E.G:.  VIP player buys the 300 extra slots pack, so now at GR he can hold 700 slots / dregs 200 + 150 extra. All those extras slots stay active while his/her subscription is valid.
Once the subscription expires, those extra slots gets disable until he/she renews the subscription again.

Account expired - bank slots return to 200 / dreg bank return to 100 / all those extra slots are disabled until the account get renewed subscription.

2nd suggestion - Your own EK could work as GW2 personal home works - ??? crowns amount
Per example, you buy an Ore node, Wood node, Food node, different furnitures and smaller building etc (theres people that loves to build mazes, jump puzzles etc). Each day, you are able to hit it only once at the server reset. Maybe this way it increases some interest on using this personal EK for anything, because I don't see use for it... if its not to use as vendor place.

Per example, I've seen other mmos on past that had such personal home for players, with tons of itens (crafted too - they had a special crafting skill to create itens and furniture, building etc) and those players built amazing places (I don't remember the mmo, but it shutdown long ago, but their house building were amazing... people made great stuff there... some even made StarWars theme inside like the falcon ship, such very creative people).

============

Now quality-life suggestion:

1st suggestion - Implement a better UI at target for god sake. Specially at non-combat... that tiny white dot its amazingly horrible to see it, a cross or + would help better. Or allow us to change colors and switch dot for other thing (+, a circle, a square... something bigger than a simple . ).

2nd suggestion - This issue really its urgent for ZvZ content, per example at Gw2 we play using commander tag, which put a special mark on the shoutcaller, so the entire group its always aware where he/she is. It won't hurt Crowfall if we can have an arrow or mark over the head of shoutcaller here too (enemies can't see that mark). Since shoutcallers generally are guild officers, maybe inside guild function... create battlefield commander to enable the person to activate that mark, so it won't get abused  with tons of marks around the map (a mark for commander and assistant its enough), the mark appears at Full Map too).

3rd suggestion - Skill casting modes
At GW2 we got 3 types of casting (normal, pre-cast, insta cast).

Normal - the player press the button, target a place, click to cast (doesn't show max range, so if he/she excedes the range it won't cast.

Pre-cast - the player press the button, target a place, click to cast (visual aid to show max range) --> the game actually working like this.

Insta-cast - the player point the mouse at where he wants the skill, press the button and its already cast (if the distance excedes, it cast based on max range).
Playing as healer, on big fights had lots of times that had to cast 2x an AOE because the game wasn't computing it, really annoying, allow us to have the insta-cast. The difference on insta cast its 1 mouse click less than the normal, but requires way more precision on players hand, because if he/she misclick... the skill will be wasted anyway too.

4th suggestion - UI Free resize + position

Im kinda scared with the amount of space buffs and party takes over our screen, we should have a way to minimize that space like warhammer/wow have done. Where you can move, resize elements at your UI and reposition where you think its better to enhance the gameplay, instead of just eating a chunk of our screen.

5th suggestion - Acessibility gaming mode

Per example as windows and other games have, a high contrast UI theme/mouse pointer.

6th suggestion - Another option for World Map

Allow us to choose a flat map version (no isometric style view). Why?

We want the World Map to open fast, the current world map its amazingly lagged and you cant open quick on battle and stuff going on. A simplified version that you can open/close fast for quick peak.

Current feedback - server status

I play Gw2. Warhammer the return of reckoning too, both games have RvR (realm vs realm) or WxW (server vs server) stuff same as Crowfall has their own ZvZ (alliance vs alliance), for me this feature... its what makes me want to play this game, I think the game still progressing good.

The started bad performance server already getting decent tweaks, working abit better than launch (still some randon map loads from nowhere that gets you timeout on 95% load... weird. Imagine you at the siege and suddenly you move around the cliff and from nowhere the map loading screen appears and freeze you at 95% load until time-out, while you just stay still on the map, to get easily killed, weird.

And to prove I'm confident that this game company is doing a good work on fixing stuff, my 1year subscription says by itself :)

Edited by Paladini
typos and correcting phrases

• 3 weeks later...

I was just notified my payment did not go thru.

PLEASE pass on my response to those responsible for this game:

Hello, 

Thank you for reaching out to me about this issue. I am working on a fix and hope to have this resolved quickly.