Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ready to go out with a bang?

DEV-Tiggs

Join Tiggs north-east of the Keep of Kings in Skypoint tonight from 10pm CDT until the world comes down at midnight. Here she'll summon monsters and mobs for enterprising Crows to test their mettle against! After this, LIVE will be closed until launch, so let's end it with glorious bloodshed!  

image.png

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

To celebrate the closing of the LIVE Servers before Launch, we've opened up a Gods Reach that has Free Test Vendors!   

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

3 minutes ago, Spawl said:

not seeing them in the sun temple. Where are they

Log out and go to the GR that says Free Vendors

This was fun, and the most PvP I've done since restarting the game on June 3. I know Live won't look like this, but it was still fun to finally see how my builds can work in PvP situations. 

Also, belated thanks to everyone in General chat for the help! I have to say, the first 25+ levels are brutally boring, but the General chat gang often helped me figure out stuff I could do before the tutorial FINALLY hit it.

(Note to devs: when you eventually redo the tutorial, maybe increase the XP by, um, a lot, cut those standard MMO delivery/slay quests, and show people the PvP and crafting stuff. THAT'S where the game is strongest and needs people).

• DEV-Tiggs unfeatured and unpinned this topic