Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Live server offline - Launch Hype!

DEV-Tiggs

Thank you everyone for all the support you provided through the years to Crowfall.  Our Live server is now offline while we prepare for launch on Tuesday, July 6th at 6 AM CDT (1 PM CEST).   We look forward to seeing how the world unfolds as you all make your mark.  We appreciate each one of you that has helped us get to where we are today.   

Our Test server will still be in service for those that still wish to play until launch, you can download the client here (scroll down to the bottom).

See you soon! 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

• DEV-Tiggs featured and pinned this topic
  • DEV-Tiggs unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Looking forward to seeing how things stand in August once non-diehard and non-backers dive in, lmao. I'll hop in to give the finished game a chance on Tuesday. Here's hoping the servers behave and some real optimization work has been done since I last bothered playing.

Wearily do I sleep eternity away.

Without fear or haste, on bedding made of solitude and silence.

Of all the MMOs I helped kickstart in the indie hype over five years ago, and suspended my attention for over the years, I am pleased to see Crowfall is the only one to have come to full fruition. I am now coming back to MMOs and can sum up the results so far.

One was announced to have run out of funding and shut down. Law suit ensued. It seems to be back on some kind of track but has very little to show.

One was abandoned by its founders, who were all working on their spare time, but rebranded and continued by others.

One has its' founding father die but carries on development at a steady pace, although still far from release.

One is giving refunds to backers after being 7 years in development, on a decent budget, but with too little to show. It's still somewhat alive and kicking.