Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eternal Kingdoms - Vendor Information

DEV-Tiggs

Hey Everyone, 

To help those of you with your EKs that have items for sale, I'll be putting together a section in our knowledge base (temporarily) with each EKs information.  If you'd like your EK listed please reply with the following information:

Name
Hours
Owner
Affiliated Guild
Population Cap
Primary Vendor Items
Additional Services (IE if its an arena or minigame location)

You're allowed 3 images to show off your EK:

P.S. Thanks Altybear for the help with this.  

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

23 minutes ago, Toadwart said:

What a horrible system for finding items for sale.

It's temporary until the in-game system is online.  

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Name: Frostbite Falls
Hours: 8-11am PST, 6-9pm PST or when I am not pooping.
Owner: Bullwinkle
Affiliated Guild: Knights of the Golden Vessel
Population Cap: 32
Primary Vendor Items: "Nothin up my sleeve!, Presto!"
Additional Services (IE if its an arena or minigame location) : "Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat"

You're allowed 3 images to show off your EK:
latest?cb=20161022194453&path-prefix=roc59605105311e95326de667724044ac5b.jpglatest?cb=20140904014552

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

On 7/2/2021 at 10:45 PM, ACE-Tiggs said:

It's temporary until the in-game system is online.  

Is there anywhere I can read up on their plans about this in-game system? sounds interesting and much needed if there's going to be an economy. I wish they would take tips on whatever they are creating because if there's anything i know about traders its they know their ****

Name: REQT Market
Hours: Typically primetime NA hours through the week 5-midnight. Up most hours on the weekend
Owner: Infraction
Affiliated Guild REQT
Population Cap 60
Primary Vendor Items Weapons, Armor, Gathering Tools, Necro parts, Food and potions. 

Vendors located just south of the spawn in location. 

Edited by Infraction

REQT

Name: Infernal Bizarre Bazaar
Hours: 12pm ET - 10am ET
Owner: Drifter22840
Affiliated Guild: Infernal
Population Cap: 120-150
Primary Vendor Items: consumables, bodies, mob drops

We also take commissions for custom bodies, arms and armor.

On 7/14/2021 at 7:18 PM, bignick22000 said:

What a horrible comment.

someone is trying to be helpful and that's your response?

He's not lying, don't hate. The game needs desperately an auction house and economy or it will die quickly. What good is a vendor if you have to sell them in a back alley. A marketplace is a must in any mmo, especially one this heavily driven/reliant  on crafting and harvesting. The pvp'rs typically rely on pve'rs for potions and other good we don't want to farm. Its a dynamic that has existed in any mmo and can be a thriving one if giving the internal support from devs. Some people love to farm/harvest, others just want to pvp all day. Hard core pvp players typically hate to farm and vice versa. 

Just now, Borelock said:

He's not lying, don't hate. The game needs desperately an auction house and economy or it will die quickly. What good is a vendor if you have to sell them in a back alley. A marketplace is a must in any mmo, especially one this heavily driven/reliant  on crafting and harvesting. The pvp'rs typically rely on pve'rs for potions and other good we don't want to farm. Its a dynamic that has existed in any mmo and can be a thriving one if giving the internal support from devs. Some people love to farm/harvest, others just want to pvp all day. Hard core pvp players typically hate to farm and vice versa. 

There are marketplaces. There's the free city in dregs, where anyone can place a vendor. Then there are EK markets. A lone person setting up a vendor in their EK is going to have a hard time being successful, but the good thing is they can join other people's EKs. Just like the PvP side, the economy is a group effort. If you are looking to set up a vendor outside of Dregs, I suggest looking into the markets that are already going and see if any are looking to add outside vendors. Some do, some don't. Lion Forge Guild (LFG Bazaar [Trade] is the EK) is not currently, but plans to in the future once we've got the guild/EK fully set up. @KraahkI think has taken outside vendors in the past, and I've done it myself in the past in my own EK, before joining LFG. I think @srathordoes too. So there are opportunities if you look for them.

I wouldn't be against having a limited auction house, similar to what SWG did, but it needs to be something that doesn't undermine the EK market structure. For example, there could be an auction house that is used only to buy and sell resources. 

Another thing they can, and will do (hopefully sooner rather than later), is to give players more tools for finding EK markets. Right now there's no way to know which EKs have vendors, how many vendors they have, or what types of stuff they sell (other than the very limited EK description). They plan to add tools in the lobby to help people search for markets. We'll see how robust they end up being. 

So, my recommendation would be to wait and see what they come up with in that regard. I doubt it will be something where you'll be able to compare prices on items between vendors, but they could provide useful information like how many people visit the market each day, how much stuff has been sold each day, and maybe even a listing of the stuff that was sold, and for how much. And in the meantime, consider setting up a vendor in someone else's EK.

On 7/9/2021 at 10:48 AM, Summon_Bero said:

Is there anywhere I can read up on their plans about this in-game system? sounds interesting and much needed if there's going to be an economy. I wish they would take tips on whatever they are creating because if there's anything i know about traders its they know their ****

I think it was mentioned in at least one of the Q&A videos, but I don't recall them going into too much detail. It was the first Q&A where they gave us the roadmap I think, so probably April or May.

Edit: It's actually in the March Q&A video:

Todd doesn't give any real details, but it is something they plan to do. It's on the long term list, but I imagine it's something we'll see in the near future.

Edited by Arkade

We have some vendors on the lawn. Myself and 2 other players are placing some stuff up.
Some tools, food, weapons and armor.  We do not sell vessels yet.
Anhrez is still dodging Real life, so not around much. (Very sadly, I miss him)

If only there was a way you could some how automate this problem more. I mean, Unity3d, C# ...web api... tickbox in the setup UI / modal.... this is a horrible experience for a player.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man

• 2 weeks later...

Katana Gang

Open most hours!

Current stock includes
Green Minor discs, Blue Armor/Weapons, Exotic Discs and more. Our stock is soon to be greatly expanded!

We at Katana Gang are determined to provide the best experience for our customers. Help support a hard workin' business man like yourselves. I will negotiate on any item in stock to satisfy our customers. That's Katana Gang prices, with the Katana Gang promise.

Visit Katana Gang Today!!!

And remember...

What does katana mean?
It means Japanese Sword.

Edited by Yamashita
typos

[-LFG-] Bazaar [Trade]
Owned by Altybear
Operated by
Lion Forge Guild
Emphasis on Gathering Equipment (Tools, Buff Food, Potions)
With a wide variety of all goods including armor and weaponry
Necromancer Commission Information on Front Board

Crafting Plaza for new players to try different craftings out with cheap components for sale so you can avoid disc swapping and still get crafting EK bonuses.

Training Dummies for players to test their dps out and get some numbers outside of the worlds.
Use /join RPRLT to take part in our Sunday Night Role Play events located in the Red Lion Tavern in the LFG Bazaar. Look for the Manor with the Squiggly Dragon Statue on the south side of the Bazaar Circle.

Scx5H3N.png

Edited by Altybear

Name [Trade] DNS Kebabs
Hours: 11AM PST / 2PM EST until whatever time in the evening I go insane from staring at the walls in my EK 
Owner: BucDen
Affiliated Guild: Lunatics
Population Cap: A handful
Primary Vendor Items: Kebabs and Apples

On 7/16/2021 at 10:34 AM, Borelock said:

Just stop. The game does not NEED an auction house. You want what you want.

tumblr_opi65cphh71v5mc1xo1_400.png