Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540 Public Test Server Feedback for 7/2/2021

Test Patch Notes

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

CC class feedback and suggestions, atm CC class dont do enough dmg in combat due to retaliate being to strong for these classes who speclised in CCing people so i would liketo offer suggestion for each CC class to make them more useful and unique from eachother

Sentinel - Shield Bash prevents the use of retaliate for 5 seconds.
Fury - When a fury applies a CC on somone they get a debuff for 5 seconds, lets call it righteous seal, if the target retaliates with this righteous seal debuff on them they ignite taking 500 fire or holy dmg (Your choice if u want it mitigationable or not).
Vandal - Prob in best spot atm with the stamina drain when CC applies
Barbarian - Gains a 2% Dmg bonus/Dmg bonus Cap each time a CC you apply is retaliated stacks 10 times each stack lasts 10 seconds
Dirge - Impale debuff also prevents the use of retaliate on the target while debuff is active
Conqueor - While Berserking CC a bleeding target blocks retaliate for 3 seconds

Something like this makes all the CC classes unique in there mechanics and makes them viable to play.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Hey im playing Crowfall for a while right now and just wondering that the Map ist still lagging if you open it. Its annyoing if you press M and the game freezes for a sec. Idk if its hard to fix or your priority is on other things. You need the map alot for playing the game. The same "Bug" happends on Social UI

Edited by Creaperr

Here's another minor gripe I have...

Why is the crafted book appearance modifier (Adhesive Fixation) made by Alchemist and not Woodworker, or even Leatherworker.

The rest of the weapon appearance items are all made by their respective crafting discipline, books are the only one that needs a third discipline for it. I know it makes more sense for Alchemists to make glue to Art-attack the appearance of books, but for consistency, changing crafted weapon appearance should be under Woodworker.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say, thanks for the new stake icons and the speed at witch they were implemented once I reminded you ^_^ 

No bugs to report but yesterday night I was all up in the hotzones looking for a good time and found zero PvP; very sad, low energy experience.

Suggestion in regards to songs.

I think you can make bard lines more useful if you allowed songs to be used while mounted without dismounting however they also give you a debuff causing any dmg to dismount you for 10 seconds after casting a song.
This allows the bard to start a fight without having to twist his songs before he can do anything else would make the songs a little more appealing playstyle rather than just taking a song to live as a buff aura rather than twisting them.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Suggestion on some skill you should have them scale off other things not just Attack power you have barrier scaling off con so i think expanding on these would be nice.
Defence/tank skills should scale off your armor or Max hp ill use knights as an example

Shield attack scale based on physical armor (promotes building armor and makes secutors and potentiall sentinels better than they are now which there underperforming)
Endurance passive should scale off max HP (flat healing like this is kinda bad the more HP which makes people spec more into dmg because there sustain still about the same thee knight tankiness is underwhelming atm aswell so it needa  buff anyway compared to others)

This way it opens up more stat build paths tanks can spec there stats into Dex (increases physical armor) and con for tankiness while still retaining some dmg

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Music dmg skills probaly should do weapon type dmg instead of piercing to allow for better use in people builds that dont use piercing weapons. Both Consonant chains and Dirge of dissonance both do piercing dmg

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Feedback on dirge of dissonance and consonant chains. they dont seem to do enough dmg to realy use even with ther 20% bonus from the minor, Consonant chain atleast slows i suppose but twisted version of both definetly dont do enough dmg to be worth a slot on the bar or use all that often.

Persoanly would love to see a new class bard and flesh it out a little more than just the disaplines i think it could be a solid class with a dmg role, Debuff support and buff support as advancements options.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

7 hours ago, Covfefe said:

No bugs to report but yesterday night I was all up in the hotzones looking for a good time and found zero PvP; very sad, low energy experience.

Release is a few days not many people playing right now. Most are in eternal kingdoms fighting

The "Mystery Vendor" doesn't dispense maces. On test I've bought dozens of the various combinations and each one only rotates between 2 weapons/shields/armor. There aren't any maces for classes like clerics. I didn't see any great maces either. Or hammers.

1. add Easy party recruit system for parties in PVP + Sky point areas, Guild Wars 2 PVP 50+ Raid group with the commander tag for the group leader which has a 10-man squad for each of the 5 squads and a sub leader for each of those squads would be a good example.

The reasoning is so Pug groups can group with guilds without hassle, RN it's just people yelling out in general or kingdom chat with no one having the ability to add that player to the party or for the player to join someone else's party even by right-clicking on their name. Other than new players that haven't finished the tutorial quests.

2. Defending forts needs to give better rewards to incentivize people to stay and defend them because sitting at a location for an hour and nothing happening then leave the area only for it to be captured because the enemy saw you leave because of boredom isn't good.

Gold or random tier armor/weapon mats would be good. As of right now they only give building mats and maybe a sacrifice coin which isn't very appealing also for the defending for players someone could just take all the loot and run off while not even attempting to defend the location during a siege, so an hour worth of rewards is gone because of one person.

3. ability to see friendly players on world map, so you can go and group of with them instead of charging to a location and getting ganked by 6+ players because everyone is on the other side of the map - Green/Red/Blue dot system will work  Green - Friends. Blue - Pugs. Red - Guild members.

4. random world quests that invite players from all factions to teleport to that location, so they can compete regardless of where they are on the map, the current fort/keep events are too few and offer few especially when trying to keep people engaged instead of waiting 50-mins to 6 hours for the next event.

5. NPC defenders at hero statues can sometimes be placed where the melee player cannot jump up and hit them, so when the NPC is a ranged unit it can just snipe and never get killed unless a ranged player shows up to assist.

6. I don't know if the maps are randomly generated or not, but the sky point for U.S. east is unbalanced Sun faction has 2 respawn outposts and 2 outposts very close to each other, guaranteeing them a point advantage, if the map is random them map generation needs more tweaking.

7.  stats and damage for classes need to be adjusted a healer should not be on par with an assassin or warrior in PVP in terms of damage dealing and survivability.

8. either upgrade the stats or add more NPCs at  fully upgraded forts and keeps a single person can capture a fort or keep without an issue NPCs aren't hardy enough.

9. Assassin needs to have speed boost when cloaked to incentivize backstabbing enemy players when there in combat, right now if the combat is everyone is running and attacking assassin cannot do its job as an in and out damage dealer.

10.  ability to join active events on the map -Fort Magnus - Lord Brewzer's fort - Joeil Dawns Fort - Fort Lirelei - keep of Glum Glenn etc

a little banner that pops on the event schedule allowing you to join in that area for the PVP event, so randoms can join increasing the population on that map where they even are taking place instead of having people travel from 1-2 different maps on foot which could take 10-30 mins depending on where they are on another map to be able to participate in the pvp event - not saying spawn them at the events exact location but near the closest friendly controlled hero statue.unbalanced.jpg