Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[-LFG-] Lion Forge Guild

Altybear

m4t4hq6.png
<+>------------------------------------------------------------------------------<+>

What is Lion Forge Guild?
    We run a marketplace called the [-LFG-] Bazaar. Our primary function as an econ guild is providing moderate to low cost goods to newer players to help improve their experience in the game. To that end, we run events like Auctions, Combat Tournaments, Mini-Game Days, Roleplay Centric Events, and of course we at -LFG- work hard to provide accurate and concise information to new players about the game. Our secondary purpose is providing content exploration for our guild members, this means partaking in everything Crowfall has to traditionally offer from group PVE gathering to Keep Siege events and everything in between.

XtnMNAL.jpgHow do I know if this guild is right for me?
   Altybear says "I want interactive players. I want players who above all else want to engage with people, be friendly in all chat, enjoy chatting in discord in voice or text. I don’t mind if you don’t understand the game yet, that can easily be learned. I don’t want people who declare themselves kings of pvp or players who are so focused on their own improvement they isolate themselves from the rest of the guild. I’d prefer the players who are happy running a little shop in a bustling marketplace. I’d prefer the players who think it’d be fun to make some crazy combat builds that are likely so bad they do negative DPS. I’m not here to have Crowfall tell me how I should enjoy the game, I’m here to discover in how many ways I can enjoy Crowfall. And if you’re of the same mindset, I’d love you in the Guild."
    If this sounds like you or an environment that you'd like to participate in, then please, reach out to us and say hello!

Is Lion Forge Guild a ‘New Player Guild’?
    Technically? No. We are more then happy to teach new players the ropes within our guild and will always help find a guild that suits your style more then our own if you decide that -LFG- just isn’t for you. But ultimately we work as event coordinators and as an economy and light role-play focused
group rather then an all-rounder or pvp centric ‘chasing the top’ type guild.

Secret Discord LinkHow does a player contribute to the guild?
    By being active and participating. We appreciate our gatherers and our crafters who have clear ‘this is how you benefit the group’ roles, but we don’t expect our players to just do one thing all the time. That sort of thinking is ridiculous. Contributions can be made to the group in a multitude of ways, gathering curiosities from bosses, scouting out maps and marking interesting locations or resource points, helping new players in general chat, or even just hanging around in the Bazaar and interacting with people doing shopping. And of course the typical gold/resource farming methods too. We don't want to look at players like resources, we want to see them as people worth being around and interacting with to have fun playing the game.

How do I get in contact?
   Feel free to join our discord, just sign on the dotted line, comment on this thread, or reach out to any of our active members in game! Who knows, maybe clicking our friend Ferrous just to the left of this text might help ya out along your journey?

Edited by Altybear
Made a slight adjustment to help with the puzzle

Teaching newer players has always been something that suits me... but since I didn't join during beta, I'll be one of those uninformed newbies at first, so a teaching guild sounds good for multiple reasons!

I joined during beta and learned a lot. Alty's super helpful even outside his guides. I also bumped into former allies from other PvP games, but honestly? LFG is pretty relaxed and I'm not the hardcore I used to be. Had tons of fun with these guys during the end of beta PvP event, and we didn't get totally stomped thanks to other community members. Was nice to see some of my old frenemies' bodies underneath me while we killed raid mobs.

Just started the game and this guild seems like a perfect fit for what my father and i are looking for.

Trying our best to learn gathering and crafting as well as the rest of the game

Currently an Initiate in the guild. I am on the Discord and updated the google spreadsheet with my name. I think this is the next step to ask for full membership?

Hey! I've already joined the guild, but I'd like to be initiated. Currently aiming to make a Legendary Logging Discipline and Skinning. 

Crossiki~

"Masked and swift like wind."

On 7/6/2021 at 2:08 PM, Dengar said:

I joined during beta and learned a lot. Alty's super helpful even outside his guides. I also bumped into former allies from other PvP games, but honestly? LFG is pretty relaxed and I'm not the hardcore I used to be. Had tons of fun with these guys during the end of beta PvP event, and we didn't get totally stomped thanks to other community members. Was nice to see some of my old frenemies' bodies underneath me while we killed raid mobs.

If you click on the picture to the bottom left of the recruitment guide, it will bring you to the discord page.  :)

I'd love to join! My friend (Machido) is in the guild, and it sounds like the type of guild I'm looking for. Glad to help gather or whatever is needed, and could certainly use some help with crafting! I've joined the discord server already (AdamBomb)

7 hours ago, AdamBomb said:

I'd love to join! My friend (Machido) is in the guild, and it sounds like the type of guild I'm looking for. Glad to help gather or whatever is needed, and could certainly use some help with crafting! I've joined the discord server already (AdamBomb)

I will send an invite.  Please accept under the Guilds tabs of the website.