Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[P R X] The Professionals .....since 1999 [N A]

Nevyn

[PRX]The Professionals.....since 1999 

https://www.guilded.gg/prx-guild 

Online gaming's most accomplished player vs player combat team - 21 Years strong. Formed in August of 1999, [PRX] The Professionals is the most accomplished PvP combat team in online gaming history. No guild has earned more player versus player kills, castles, victories, points... you name it... than we have

Our hallmarks are professionalism, consistency of victory, experience, longevity and character.

Crowfall is a different beast; it’s a rare breed where you will be killed, looted and frustrations are possible on a regular basis.  A WoW-PvE raiding guild is not what you should be seeking.  You need to find a guild that has a history of success in these hardcore, full-loot, PvP-centric games and has the fortitude for this environment..  Early UO, AC:Darktide, Shadowbane, etc. were all hardcore of this nature and we played and succeeded in them all.  You need veterans by your side that can survive and thrive in a hardcore PvP environment and [PRX] fits the bill.

At this time we are recruiting for Crowfall. Apply by using this link:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/cFrRpywzNl?i=2d27qpom 

Feel free to DM me with any questions.

Nevyn#6002

We are accepting new players, and veterans from other guilds and games. No matter if you are a crafter, harvestor, or Pvper, or a combination we have a place for you,

We are mostly playing on Gods Reach East 2, but it only matters so you can group together, we are free to change servers at any time

While the servers being unstable was a failure, the PvP definitely did not disappoint.  Thanks to all those that we PvPed with and against, it was a blast.

Met this team on my new journey through Crowfall, they do not disappoint.  Disciplined pvp ops, and everyone is happy to work together to make sure all the members are taken care of.  My kind of organization, ty for the invite.

On 7/14/2021 at 6:03 PM, mknecht25 said:

Met this team on my new journey through Crowfall, they do not disappoint.  Disciplined pvp ops, and everyone is happy to work together to make sure all the members are taken care of.  My kind of organization, ty for the invite.

Glad you've enjoyed your experience.

• 2 weeks later...