Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Quickbuild - Inquisitor Healer

galvia

Hey Crows! With launch coming up I wanted to post a build for folks to check out if you're new to Crowfall and are interested in playing an Inquisitor, one of the strongest small scale and pocket healers in the game. This build grabs all of the "Default" healing nodes for this class, and what I consider to be the strongest healing discs for it's role. Most of the build diversity for healing focused Inquisitors are found in domains and majors specifically - so feel free to change stuff up to best fit your group and playstyle. So long as you are dishing out healing there are very few wrong answers here.

Aura Platform Inquisitor
oENQzYl.png
ZYXyYxu.png

Build Notes

This build is an evasive timing based main healer, that also wants to spend a good amount of time basic attacking and providing CC. All of your spells provide some amount of healing, so stay mobile and output as much healing as you can while staying safe.

The critical thing about playing inquisitor is ensuring that your most valuable heals, Fervor and Fire of Life, are casted uninterrupted. Make sure you are positioned where it is unlikely that you drop these cooldowns or you will fall behind on healing. Hellfire Aura provides good tick healing, and the Tornadoes, especially when shotgunned, can heal a lot but those are mostly for your own personal healing and to smooth things over. Always make sure you stand in a spot where you can fully channel your fervor uninterrupted but still in range, and cast fire of life when you are unlikely to be CC'd.

Fire of Life should be used frequently either as a single target save or to catch your group up. It's ideally used around 60% HP, as it can heal for 3 -4k very easily even with minimal gear.

Other than that, which is advise for all Inquisitors, make sure you are running Divine Aura and popping Pack Avatar and Toughness frequently with damage spikes/pushes.

Have fun!

Edited by galvia

Any recommendations for stat priority? I'm tempted to play this along with a friend who may go Arbiter for the tanky + evasive healing combo to make any group swoon :)

20 hours ago, jhorry said:

Any recommendations for stat priority? I'm tempted to play this along with a friend who may go Arbiter for the tanky + evasive healing combo to make any group swoon :)

You put all of your points in Spirit for this build. The Crowcaine link at the top of the build shows that as well.

That combo is one of the strongest in the game so that sounds sick!

Played this for a few hours today, it is a nice healer but poor DPS.  Not great for a group less than 3 or 4 IMO as the DPS is too low and odds are you're going to get targeted early on and you're done for.

Edited by Strifen

On 7/12/2021 at 12:27 AM, Strifen said:

Played this for a few hours today, it is a nice healer but poor DPS.  Not great for a group less than 3 or 4 IMO as the DPS is too low and odds are you're going to get targeted early on and you're done for.

Yep - this is a Healer build after all. The DPS this spec brings is overall low, but you can hit 5 Sin Absolutions for 1.5k - 2k with a decent book which is >>> any other healers damage output.

On getting targeted, this class does suffer under pressure but with a second healer in the party it becomes the most slippery and survivable healer of the bunch when played correctly. I'd encourage learning more about when to ult on confessor (early and often), and abuse the fact that outside of tornadoes and chain heal none of your heals are targeted in this build. Go hide behind LOS and play like a coward, you'll live a lot more.

@galvia This is a super cool build I checked out, I was wondering what disciplines do you take as well? Like 7 slots to put disc in what are all your ones you use.  Also do you take  minor disc resurrection?

Edited by Vizion
To who

10 hours ago, Vizion said:

@galvia This is a super cool build I checked out, I was wondering what disciplines do you take as well? Like 7 slots to put disc in what are all your ones you use.  Also do you take  minor disc resurrection?

Hey Vizion, it's linked at the very top of the build in the screenshots and in the build link, but I go Transcendent Warrior and Sun Worshipper as Majors, and the minors are Pack Avatar and Toughness. This would be what I would consider "Default" as the Aura really benefits your group and your paired healer in larger fights, and gets you a quality chain heal, purge, and set of group buffs. You could also consider grabbing Pixie for more chain healing or any number of other healing discs from Light based on your playstyle.

30 minutes ago, galvia said:

Hey Vizion, it's linked at the very top of the build in the screenshots and in the build link, but I go Transcendent Warrior and Sun Worshipper as Majors, and the minors are Pack Avatar and Toughness. This would be what I would consider "Default" as the Aura really benefits your group and your paired healer in larger fights, and gets you a quality chain heal, purge, and set of group buffs. You could also consider grabbing Pixie for more chain healing or any number of other healing discs from Light based on your playstyle.

Thanks so much, I will check out those disc. Also when you said paired healing are you referring to mainly crusader or arbiter healer so something else?

1 hour ago, Vizion said:

Thanks so much, I will check out those disc. Also when you said paired healing are you referring to mainly crusader or arbiter healer so something else?

I'm referring to whoever your partner healing your group is - right now the meta is 2 healers per group, so normally inquisitor is paired with a cleric of some sort. They really work well with a friend, because your heals cover each other's weaknesses.

I love my Inquis for sieges for sure. Sadly though in just about every way my Inquis gets beat out by my Crusader. Between block with 50% heal to the group, CC immunity, dmg abs shield, and great healing that I can do from the safety of the back line I find that I die far less and end up contributing way more. Shield breaker ability is pretty rare in pvp. Chaos orbs and pulls are super common. Being able to survive those scenarios is a must. The Inquis has a niche to play in raids but outside of that they are pretty terrible at PVP atm. 

On 7/21/2021 at 7:53 AM, Spineless said:

I love my Inquis for sieges for sure. Sadly though in just about every way my Inquis gets beat out by my Crusader. Between block with 50% heal to the group, CC immunity, dmg abs shield, and great healing that I can do from the safety of the back line I find that I die far less and end up contributing way more. Shield breaker ability is pretty rare in pvp. Chaos orbs and pulls are super common. Being able to survive those scenarios is a must. The Inquis has a niche to play in raids but outside of that they are pretty terrible at PVP atm. 

Glad to hear you are having success!

I've played a ton of both classes, and each has their strengths and weaknesses. Inquisitor has a very specific playstyle around timing, cooldowns, and positioning and definitely needs to be played in a group that suits it. Cleric will work in any situation and is definitely a lot easier to output healing.

Currently Inquisitor will out heal a cleric in a single group when played to the fullest, but is outperformed by Cleric in multi-group situations or if you don't have very strong positioning.

• 1 month later...

also you can try, fire. Elementalist its a good idea to. and sturdy against burst damage players. 

my build. Elementalist, Friar, Sturdy, Toughness

same talents but fire. not light. 

very good for small and big scale, 

full spirit. 

ty