Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Radicals! Give me your tips & tricks!

Banjax

So, leaning towards a Guinncean Radical. Finding the playstyle fun. I'm curious what Major and Minors you guys find useful? Or any other tips a noob could use.

Download Test server patch and buy the level tome up to lv 25. and use orange purple level dust until lv. 35 with necromancy, and buy VIP free respec and I am positive you figure it out while respec the class 10 times until you are happy. You can also test damage on the dummy just outside the Temple zone - continue experiement with the class powers. Maybe safest to /whisper Yumx in-game, he can guide you I am positive! :D

I use Runecaster & Excorist as Majors at the moment and God`s Reach & Tunnel (Minors) so I can get inside the huge Keep walls in Dregs and create havoc! But you need figure out the scale pvp u aiming for large or small scale related to that cleric. If you are in a full group most of the time I would consider different majors that benefit full groups like Runecaster. 

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

16 hours ago, Banjax said:

So, leaning towards a Guinncean Radical. Finding the playstyle fun. I'm curious what Major and Minors you guys find useful? Or any other tips a noob could use.

Reroll to a viable class.  The damage you do is fantastic but your medium range and lack survivability makes you an easy target.  Dead DPS does no damage.  Your saving grace is people will often mistake you for a healer and not target you but once it’s learned you’re a radical it’s just an easy target. 

For some context so people don’t think I’m a hooligan.  Radical isn’t bad.  It’s not great either.  There’s other ranged Dps that just do better in every area.  Radical just needs a slight balance pass to be on par but until then it’s just going to sit in the middle hoping somebody comes into range so it doesn’t have to over extend. 

Edited by mandalore
40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png