Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EK Highlight issue

Naani

Posted (edited)

Morning,

So when placing items etc in the EK everything works splendid it's the aftermath that really only the EK Owner has to deal with.

The issue is interactive items being interactive all the time If you could make a toggle switch that can activate and deactivate "editing mode" it would be nice. So the owner of the EK can admire the content's of the EK and possibly not pick up buildings etc say during a duel or scrims or just walking around crafting or what ever they may be doing. I think getting this implemented before release will help with a greater positive response to EK's on Release DAY(:

Thanks ^.^

P.S trying to upload a picture to explain it better but I can't figure out how to convert it into a url

Edited by Naani

Posted (edited)

Myself as well and seeing how Eternal Kingdom's are a selling point and unique type of content I feel like it would have a huge impact on the first impression of Crowfall on Release Day

Edited by Naani

this whole thread 1000000%

Graveyard Harvesting Organization, Union Local 451 [GHOUL-451] is recruiting, talk to your local union rep.

On 7/3/2021 at 8:15 PM, Jah said:

Yea, we really need an option to toggle off interactions with owned EK assets.

yeah i would take either a full on/off switch for everything in the EK or individual bits would be cool too.  Like i just got this building set perfectly... but the one next to it i need to adjust still.

Graveyard Harvesting Organization, Union Local 451 [GHOUL-451] is recruiting, talk to your local union rep.

Definitely agree -- it's fairly hard to see all the details when everything is highlighted. I love the concept of EKs but as-is its kind of janky until this bug is fixed.

agreed....just have an "edit" mode and regular. 

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Yes please this is ruining the EK for our entire guild it's very ugly. I understand it might take some time but just a acknowledgment of the issue and if it will be fixed or it's working as intended and no planned changes would be appreciated. For me it will effect my plans for playing as our guild EK is all yellow and i am ghastly afraid of ejecting everything ....cause it is the same key as interact  lol this should be a top priority