Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

KS Amber Patron Consumed

Sophee

I see my KS Amber Patron was consumed yesterday (7/2/21), and not my me. 

Was this communicated at some point? I suppose this means I can no longer sell this reward to a Trusted Trader, or even gift it to anyone?

KS Amber

12 hours ago, biship said:

Was this communicated at some point? I suppose this means I can no longer sell this reward to a Trusted Trader, or even gift it to anyone?

Your best bet is to contact support@crowfall.com and give them as much details as you can. They are very helpful AND FAST!

Edited by MacDeath

Mac

12 hours ago, biship said:

As far as I can see, all the bundles have been auto-comsumed - mine too. So I suppose it's not a bug, though I haven't seen any announcement either. But yes, if you are planning on selling to a trusted trader, support@crowfall.com is the way to go.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

I had four or five contributer level 2015 packages saved up that I was going to send to my friends post launch. Not only did they all just get auto consumed so that I can't do this anymore, the 4-5 (still not sure which) copies I had were compressed into one when they were auto consumed, the others are gone. Interesting. Stuff.

23 minutes ago, Hemmel said:

I had four or five contributer level 2015 packages saved up that I was going to send to my friends post launch. Not only did they all just get auto consumed so that I can't do this anymore, the 4-5 (still not sure which) copies I had were compressed into one when they were auto consumed, the others are gone. Interesting. Stuff.

If you think you just got screwed, email support@crowfall.com and explain the situation.

Mac

4 hours ago, Hemmel said:

The game access titles should be found as "Digital Game Copy" in your accounts reward tab, with the total amount showing on the right.
https://crowfall.com/en-US/account/rewards

L1YfdEx.jpg

As far as I understood, the Digital Game Copies will be transitioned into Codes which you will be able to find in your accounts code tab (game codes from the Collectors Edition can already be found there):
https://crowfall.com/en-US/account/codes

If you do not need to send them to your friends prior to launch, it will be easier for all parties if you just wait until tomorrow, instead of contacting support now. (Actually, passing on the codes to your friends, once you have them, will be much easier, than the whole rebundle/2FA/gifting procedure.)

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

5 hours ago, Kraahk said:

If you do not need to send them to your friends prior to launch, it will be easier for all parties if you just wait until tomorrow, instead of contacting support now. (Actually, passing on the codes to your friends, once you have them, will be much easier, than the whole rebundle/2FA/gifting procedure.)

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Yeah, I've contacted support and they explained that digital game copies will be giftable post launch. The problem now is that I'm missing quite a few digital game copies and probably the other stuff that was in those packages, and it's likely that anyone else who had multiple identical packages unbundled by the process suffered a similar loss of stuff.

I converted various bits of my original amber package into store credit when it was possible to do so and turned it into 6x 2015 contributer bundles. One I sent to a friend immediately, the other I accidentally consumed, thinking little of it because I would likely be able to send the copy after launch (which turns out to be true.) This leaves me at 4 packages and 2 game copies.

On july 2nd, the remaining 4 contributer packages were consumed by the automated process, but my digital game copies increased from 2 to 3 instead of 2 to 6. It seems that duplicate packages were lost in the automatic unbundling process. Since I'm not special, this probably happened to everyone else with duplicate packages - that's why I'm bringing it up here in addition to making my ticket, so anyone else who had duplicate packages can check if they've gotten screwed.

1 hour ago, Hemmel said:

[...] my digital game copies increased from 2 to 3 instead of 2 to 6. It seems that duplicate packages were lost in the automatic unbundling process. Since I'm not special, this probably happened to everyone else with duplicate packages - that's why I'm bringing it up here in addition to making my ticket, so anyone else who had duplicate packages can check if they've gotten screwed.

Yeah, I also had the feeling that bundles might(!) have gotten lost, if there were more than one of the same type, but I didn't met the necessary time/interest ratio yet to check my data in detail. ;)

For me and a few others it's quite complicated, but for most people it should be relatively easy to check within their account management, by comparing the numbers in their store and rewards and gifting tabs.

However, if there was a mistake in the transition, then there was a mistake in the transition. Getting screwed is something else. Best we can do is gather data and share them with support, so they can become aware of possible issues and pass them on to the right people to solve it.

So support can't rebundle my pledges. So I have multiple KS pledges that I was going to gift to friends, that are now all unbundled.

Support say "Most items" can be gifted. 

I wish they had told us this before unbundling them.

EDIT:

So this means there are items I can not longer gift to my friends. 

ie, the Forum & in Game badges & player frames. Now I have multiple Amber frames when I can only use one...

Edited by biship

KS Amber

On 7/5/2021 at 8:56 AM, Kraahk said:

(game codes from the Collectors Edition can already be found there):

Do I need to enter the code for the CE myself, or did the license entitlement for that already apply for me, and that code is something I can share with a friend?

gallery_13114_254_8712.png

2 hours ago, october said:

Do I need to enter the code for the CE myself, or did the license entitlement for that already apply for me, and that code is something I can share with a friend?

The game code of the CE is an additional game copy.