Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone From Starsider Around?

pirox21

We should catch up an build a community. I used to go under the name of Pedher Bapan. I played fencer and Biochem. I used to hang around with Lashiens (AKA Oliver Campbell). I already backed up this project because it seems to me that it can definitely challenge the way in which MMO's are made right now.

Hope I can find old fellas ;) Cheers!

:)

Anyhow, what class will you play here? I'm thinking Druid or Knight. I'm not sure wether I should wait to see more details but, for looks, I think Druids look pretty cool. I'm assuming SeventhBeacon will play a Ranger?

Anyhow, what class will you play here? I'm thinking Druid or Knight. I'm not sure wether I should wait to see more details but, for looks, I think Druids look pretty cool. I'm assuming SeventhBeacon will play a Ranger?

You got that right!   I'm hoping to do a tank build for it if it exists, but if not it's still right up my alley!

Hi there Airic, welcome to the old-Starsider residents thread hehe... Hope we could re-build our own player kingdom; as we used to when Trinity Republic, SHC and that kind of player cities were around :)

• 2 weeks later...

I played on Starsider in the dying months.  Sardi Sorrowmear was my entertainer.  I spent the majority of my time in space as an ace pilot, buffing at the rotating siege battles, or being dragged out to Restuss to buff people on the fly.

mael4.jpg

Been around the MMO Block...

Sardoni

For awhile I was there (Maybe a year or two) before I switched to play with RL friends. Played a pilot/ Bounty hunter. Damn, damn good times.

I'm thinking confessor or frostweaver given those are the caster classes here. Maybe Druid. Something I can blow a ton of stuff up with but not so outrageous I can't be subtle.

mael4.jpg

• 1 month later...

Naytaliak here.  Played from launch till a few months after the CU.  Was an imperial in EOYE, REIGN and I can't recall if AXIS was Starsider or somewhere else :/  so long ago!

-Nayt

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I was Striderr and Okada (Aegis Armories) in the guild TRGA (Revanance, Lok) on Starsider.  It's been so long many of the names of all the people I played with on Starsider is a bit fuzzy, but what really makes games like this work is the community and we all know Starsider had the best community.  Clearly that will give us a leg up on the rest of the Crowfall players :)

Legend Gaming

Kendogg - Member