• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Memento Mori - Recruiting!

Guild Name: Memento Mori

Guild Tag: [Mori]

Guild Link: https://crowfall.com/en-US/guilds/search?name=memento#MORI

Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/DgNp2bdYsA

Guild Description: Memento Mori is an EU-based, semi-hardcore guild looking to form a friendly, helpful and committed community and explore all the content Crowfall has to offer. Upon release of the game we intend to build a solid foundation of crafters and harvesters to ensure we have a strong presence in the PvP aspects of the game. We are a newer guild that has acquired substantial knowledge of the game in the final stages of its Beta. Despite this, we are always learning new things and share that information between each other to improve and develop as a community. Anyone that has an open, friendly and driven mindset would be welcome to join our ranks. If you have any questions or queries feel free to join our guild discord and any of the officers would be happy to chat.

So instead of filling out applications and running through hoops. Just join on over our discord and have a chat with us!

Now with the game being live and all is going *well* for some of us at least.

I'd like to notify new players - that we are still recruiting, and we're very happy to help out new players with both questions and gameplay.

We have learned from some of the most veteran players and we're very willing to share all our knowledge.

See you all on the battlefields!

As friends.... Or foes ;)

Hi looking for guild, when able to login.  Still have not been able to start the game.  But, I would love to play with yall when I am able to play :)