Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sanctus - (NA/PvX) Unique Hierarchy System!

Slayus

Sanctus is a guild/community that has been around since Alpha. We have a very unique hierarchy being built that will allow members to choose their playstyle and also how they interact with the guild as a whole.

HIGH DEMAND SPECIALIZATIONS - ALL GATHERING SPECS, STONEMASONS, WOODWORKING, JEWELCRAFTING

The Plan

Sanctus will house not only dedicated players but also different content creators & their loyal viewers. We hope to build one central Eternal Kingdom (EK) where all members of the guild will be able to benefit from the bonuses of having a large EK & dedicated guildmates.

Land will be given to high ranking members which can then be past down to their respective supporters.

At the release of Crowfall our EK will be restricted to Sanctus members only, but will later open up to a wider range of players and eventually the public.

How to Join

Simply click HERE and request to join.

Lastly, if you are a content creator and will be focusing on Crowfall now or in the future, we would love to have you in Sanctus. Not only will it allow you to be backed by a great group of players, but it will help increase your overall audience. We hope to help big & small channels grow by supporting each other while playing this amazing game!

Contact Me

If you have any questions you'd like to ask, you can find me in our Discord.

For most general questions about Crowfall, they have a huge FAQ that will probably have your answer.

Thank you for your interest in our guild & we'll see you on the battlefield!
Edited by Slayus

When I read "unique hierarchy" I was assuming a pyramid scheme. This isn't a pyramid scheme, but I did have to click through to your own site to get a good idea of it - very cool.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...