Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Introducing Crowcraft

Guike

Crafting is not easy to get into.
What professions do you need? Which materials are required? Where do you craft the proper components? What material combinations yields which stats?
These are all questions that I hope Crowcraft will answer.

Crowcraft is meant to help with crafting by allowing you to select and customize any item you want to craft and then listing the total required materials as well as each crafting step, in the order that you should do them.

Try it here: https://guillaume-docquier.github.io/crowcraft/
It is and will be free and ad-free forever

I am very open to suggestions on how to make the tool better. Let me know what you think on my Discord!
Also if you find bugs (I hope not, but it will happen) you can report them there.
Join here: https://discord.gg/Ju87JBQGJw

P.S: You'll notice that not all profession have been implemented yet. However, I think I'll be able to use Gopher's Crafting Sheet to fill in the blanks!

Edited by Guike

Great stuff! I assume this is coming, but I'd like to see the optional crafting inputs added e.g. hunger shards, runes for quivers and so on.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

7 minutes ago, Jihan said:

Great stuff! I assume this is coming, but I'd like to see the optional crafting inputs added e.g. hunger shards, runes for quivers and so on.

Yes! This is on my list: https://github.com/Guillaume-Docquier/guillaume-docquier.github.io/issues/26
Also don't hesitate to join the Discord if you have other suggestions!

I'd like a filter, outside of needing to type it in.   IE I want a weapon, maybe offer a weapon icon that show all the weapons, then I can click on the specific weapon I want.

If there's 2 trades that need to be used and one can be done without the other, put them together. 
IE put the Leatherworker bench stuff together and get that of the way then move to the Weaponsmith bench to finish up a weapon.

I'd even offer a Workbench title option to separate the visual of the work process.  In the example just above. put a Leatherworker Station header, then the steps. Then put a Weaponsmith Station header for those steps. A NPC Purchase header would help too, maybe before them.

[edit]
It would be nice to select a Race and Class and only see the items they can use.
If I could build a whole outfit (all Armor slots) and/or all Weapons, that would help a great amount!

If I could save a craft with a name then I could use it as a means to keep a "custom crafting shop" going!

Edited by jetah

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

Just used the webapp to build a Rapier for my Duelist and it was so great... except for two parts.

part 1 was "At the leatherworker station, craft 1 stitched leather (full grain)" the materials are 2/2/2, not 1/1/1

having it better sorted would be much better, if possible.

The rapier needed 2 items from LW. These would have been nicer to have at the top.

Order list should be:
1. Purchasable items
2. Craft with lowest segments
3. Final craft segment

As mentioned above, being able to save this build would be great too.
Also a new suggestion, check box so we can check when that step is complete.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty