Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please Do a QL on Myrmidon

blackdef

Currently I have two very big issues with the Myrmidon class that I feel needs to be looked at the first is the crash mechanic and how is based on latency I've been playing the Myrmidon for a while now and I've crashed more times than not due to latency a few times I've stood there and not done anything a few times I've was in the motion of doing it and crashed anyway. Now I know a lot of other myrmidons may not have that issue but we're not talking about you guys we're talking about everyone else that would be playing the class and not have the same latency issues and before we start flaming saying get better internet I have fiber and the fastest service in my area. I'm used to playing difficult classes and normally drawn to classes with weird mechanics which drew me to this class but with the latency issue and having to dodge out of fights already your damage up time and DPS is significantly lower than classes that do not have to deal with the mechanic.

The second issue is all of the knockdown in the game and the fact that pulverize is not KD immune which is absurd to me with all the CC immunities in the game the one class that is dependent upon that type of immunity do not have it and there's no reason for it. I will predict that you going to see a lot of Myrmidon in the beginning but you will see a severe drop off into obscurity because of these two major league blaring issues.

Now as you look at my profile I am not a form warrior I do not like to PVP the forms and I believe that the game designers should get a opportunity to fix the issues if known about it and also they have a vision for their game no one else is creating their game so all the comments and commentary on the sidelines as you stay and pay for their game should be helpful and not flaming but my points are still valid.

Idk what to say about the latency issue, that's gonna suck no matter what you play and especially titan, but as far as the CC issue goes have you tried using the freedom fighter major? It breaks CC and gives like 9 sec of CC immunity. I started out playing titan with that and then thought I was good enough at the mechanic to swap it out for blade dancer to boost dps but ended up crashing a ton during group duels because the CC is unavoidable. I just wish they would make berserk last longer. Like 15sec and have a 20sec cd so you have a little more time to put out damage before having to gtfo to avoid a crash. 

Talonius - are you sure Freedom Fighter (Free Action) is providing you from Crash? Seems it doesnt work for me, while Pulverize does the job.

3 hours ago, Tresette said:

Talonius - are you sure Freedom Fighter (Free Action) is providing you from Crash? Seems it doesnt work for me, while Pulverize does the job.

Oh sorry for any confusion! Free Action just makes you CC immune so that people cannot interrupt pulverize and force you to crash, it doesn’t prevent the crash on its own 

Just deleted my Titan today because of this issue. Standing there channeling Pulverize and I die anyway because of lag. It ruins the class.

On 7/5/2021 at 5:00 PM, Talonius said:

Idk what to say about the latency issue, that's gonna suck no matter what you play and especially titan, but as far as the CC issue goes have you tried using the freedom fighter major? It breaks CC and gives like 9 sec of CC immunity. I started out playing titan with that and then thought I was good enough at the mechanic to swap it out for blade dancer to boost dps but ended up crashing a ton during group duels because the CC is unavoidable. I just wish they would make berserk last longer. Like 15sec and have a 20sec cd so you have a little more time to put out damage before having to gtfo to avoid a crash. 

The problem with this is that it forces all Titans into the same exact build. There's no variety because not running freedom fighter is effectively a death sentence.