Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dauntless has Appeared! Top Tier Newbie Guild

Rakknock

DauntlessCrowfallMeme1.png

Dauntless Arrives in Crowfall for Launch

Join Dauntless come build and grow with us! We've grown to be a 500+ member Discord Gaming Community that pushes forward to overcome Obstacles and Challenges together! Casual and Semi-Competitive, looking to Grow, Learn, and Thrive together as we enter Crowfall! We are a Discord using Guild! Stop by the Discord to keep up with News, Events, and Grouping in Crowfall!

https://discord.gg/M4xMHGRye8

Join here! https://crowfall.com/en-US/guilds/search?name=Dauntless&language=en

Who we Are?

-Dauntless is a Gaming Community Established in 2020

-Growth Oriented and helping fostering the next group of Leaders

-Like minded group whom keep to our namesake and keep a Remain Dauntless mindset

-Helping Newer and more Casual players( Everyone has a part to play and the Policy regardless of a game is #IRL1st)

Why Crowfall?

-Patiently awaiting Launch for 6 years I believe💓

-PvP focused community with a love of Territory/Raiding Conflict

-Old Darkfall/Mortal Online membership plus Sandbox MMO lovers

-Accessibility and viability for our Casual membership to keep in stride, to make a genuine impact during our shorter play sessions as we all Age😆

Goals

-Get our Feet wet in Launch, pull together, and have a great time

-Nearly 450+ Guild Slots to fill up, any and all professions/class welcome

-Growth and Improvement, everyone loves progression no matter how big or small :D

-Help pay it forward to the larger Crowfall Community and help foster a engaging environment for New, Casual, and Semi-Competitive players

Thanks for your time reading over the Dauntless Recruitment thread, sounds interesting?
Stop by our Discord, were a very open and welcoming Group and love to chew the fat regardless of community affiliations ❤️

and remember to...

#RemainDauntless

https://crowfall.com/en-US/guilds/search?name=Dauntless&language=en

Edited by Rakknock

I would go to your Ted Talk for sure. Good luck, and see you in Crowfall.

Gremel

GHOUL-451

Graveyard Harvesting Organization, Union Local 451 [GHOUL-451] is recruiting, talk to your local union rep.

Special thanks and shout out to the warm welcoming Diplo of various Guilds thus far in. Plus shout out to those of you whom joined Dauntless today. Were excited and looking forward to Infection/Dregs Campaigns😁

Stop by say hello, get to know a bit about Dauntless. Diplomats/Envoy's say the word and we'll get you set up proper.

Happy Launch Day!!!

Edited by Rakknock

• Rakknock changed the title to Dauntless has Appeared!
On 7/5/2021 at 7:16 PM, Rakknock said:

DauntlessCrowfallMeme1.png

Dauntless Arrives in Crowfall for Launch

Join Dauntless come build and grow with us! We've grown to be a 500+ member Discord Gaming Community that pushes forward to overcome Obstacles and Challenges together! Casual and Semi-Competitive, looking to Grow, Learn, and Thrive together as we enter Crowfall! We are a Discord using Guild! Stop by the Discord to keep up with News, Events, and Grouping in Crowfall!

Join here! https://crowfall.com/en-US/guilds/search?name=Dauntless&language=en

Who we Are?

-Dauntless is a Gaming Community Established in 2020

-Growth Oriented and helping fostering the next group of Leaders

-Like minded group whom keep to our namesake and keep a Remain Dauntless mindset

-Helping Newer and more Casual players( Everyone has a part to play and the Policy regardless of a game is #IRL1st)

Why Crowfall?

-Patiently awaiting Launch for 6 years I believe💓

-PvP focused community with a love of Territory/Raiding Conflict

-Old Darkfall/Mortal Online membership plus Sandbox MMO lovers

-Accessibility and viability for our Casual membership to keep in stride, to make a genuine impact during our shorter play sessions as we all Age😆

Goals

-Get our Feet wet in Launch, pull together, and have a great time

-Nearly 450+ Guild Slots to fill up, any and all professions/class welcome

-Growth and Improvement, everyone loves progression no matter how big or small :D

-Help pay it forward to the larger Crowfall Community and help foster a engaging environment for New, Casual, and Semi-Competitive players

Thanks for your time reading over the Dauntless Recruitment thread, sounds interesting?
Stop by our Discord, were a very open and welcoming Group and love to chew the fat regardless of community affiliations ❤️

and remember to...

#RemainDauntless

https://crowfall.com/en-US/guilds/search?name=Dauntless&language=en

I'll check you guys out! I watched my friends get jumped by Moon faction and saw a Couple guys with that Shield ride up and save him in SkyPoint. Left a awesome impression on me

On 7/8/2021 at 9:39 PM, Inheritor said:

I'll check you guys out! I watched my friends get jumped by Moon faction and saw a Couple guys with that Shield ride up and save him in SkyPoint. Left a awesome impression on me

On 7/9/2021 at 5:33 PM, Reaping said:

Hell yeah!

Welcome aboard guys, you might already know because of Discord but we had a great night last night during Siege hours. Took our new alliance out for a spin and tested our mettle.

Lots of learning and Growth to come, tonight is going to be more focus on practicing our dueling skills. Our allies have a awesome EK arena setup with no Durability loss in PvP due to statue buffs.

Though doing my due diligence, I want to see everyone get the oppertunity if they would like.

----------------------------------------------------------

🚀🚀🚀Were still actively recruiting, lots of room for others, come by could be a good fit! We don't shy from being underdogs, do our best to help new players, and be as competitive as we can while keeping it fun. 

Various of the leads and officers have years of experience running large guilds in other games. What they have in common is maturity and a love for PVP. Well, one of those anyway 😁🚀🚀🚀

Edited by Rakknock

• Rakknock changed the title to Dauntless has Appeared! Top Tier Newbie Guild

Crowfall community is awesome! We just past 150 members today! Lots of noise happening😁.

We don't shy from being underdogs, do our best to help new players, and be as competitive as we can while keeping it fun. 

Some of the Leadership have years of experience running large guilds in other games. What they have in common is maturity and a love for PVP. Well, one of those anyway 🤣

Feel free to stop by and check us out. Get tagged up to see our broader community today!

#RemainDauntless

Edited by Rakknock

Just crossed the 200 Member Line! Lots of our Newbies are now comfortably moving out of Gods Reach and into Dreggs.

Stop by and check us out if your looking for a Siege Schedule starting at 5:30pm PST / 8:30pm EST!

On 7/18/2021 at 7:18 PM, Rakknock said:

Just crossed the 200 Member Line! Lots of our Newbies are now comfortably moving out of Gods Reach and into Dreggs.

Stop by and check us out if your looking for a Siege Schedule starting at 5:30pm PST / 8:30pm EST!

We filled up another Alliance slot, great synergies, and experience for everybody. Come stop by and check us out!

On 7/23/2021 at 7:13 AM, Rakknock said:

We filled up another Alliance slot, great synergies, and experience for everybody. Come stop by and check us out!

Great Siege last night, we pushed forward, learned a lot. Our alliance is now in possession of the only Castle in NA West Dreggs Campaign. Together we can make it happen and overcome the obstacles before us as we progress❤

Stop by our Discord today and see if were a Good fit for you first hand while you enjoy Crowfall to the best extent possible😁.

On 7/25/2021 at 10:53 AM, Blowfeld said:

Wish you guys all the best. Had you been on EU I would have given your guild a shot!

Best of luck in the dregs!

Thanks, have had my hands full with recent growth spurt❤. Best of luck to yourself as well👍

If your interested in our group at large, stop by. We will be entering Mortal Online 2 at release which is EU only server. Additionally our EU Squad and Myself had lots of fun last night in other community games😁.

• 2 weeks later...

Were still here and growing!

After going insanely hard in our first Dreggs Campaign we've been split with a more casual schedule. Loving FvF and dabbling for some awesome PvP in Dreggs so far this Cycle❤

If your a New or Returning player looking for a Active Primetime group whom helps each other out, groups up, and isn't afraid to be the Underdog sometimes. Stop by our discord and check us out.

Heck you might get a Vessel out of it, we look after our membership as we know IRL can take up time that we can each cover for eachother as we collectively Progress😁

#RemainDauntless

Edited by Rakknock

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2021 at 7:55 AM, Rakknock said:

Were still here and growing!

After going insanely hard in our first Dreggs Campaign we've been split with a more casual schedule. Loving FvF and dabbling for some awesome PvP in Dreggs so far this Cycle❤

If your a New or Returning player looking for a Active Primetime group whom helps each other out, groups up, and isn't afraid to be the Underdog sometimes. Stop by our discord and check us out.

Heck you might get a Vessel out of it, we look after our membership as we know IRL can take up time that we can each cover for eachother as we collectively Progress😁

#RemainDauntless

Ah the end of the Dreggs and into the next!

What a change of pace! Learned lots about Crowfall and our plans for Dreggs ended up back at the Drawing board. Took this time to solidify our Core and Train up our Talent.

After the pivot, We returned to Dreggs in force and climbed. Climbed some more, and eventually ran into the timer. What a awesome experience and fights we had😁.

New friends and Foes alike, im glad to see membership has Remained Dauntless and buckled down when early on things were Intimidating. Looking around the community many Guilds have shrunk or moved on from Crowfall. Admittedly in prep for the latest patch but it sucks seeing familair Tags move on out of the Dreggs. Hopefully their will be oppertunity as each patch continues for Smaller Guilds to find ways to thrive.

In the mean time, we'll keep on moving forward. Were still active recruiting, training, and having a great time. Many of our members are Vesseled up, helpful, and love to group up. Besides Scheduled events, alot of our Casual members play Primetime. So if your looking for a Open/Lax/Flexible Guild. Stop by and check us out, all we ask is you want to keep a Growth mindset and keep progressing❤.

Dauntless as a Community as a whole is experiencing a Surge in growth recently as we carved out multiple successes across our community. Its very wonderful watching our Crowfall membership teach boarder membership the ropes of Crowfall.

Perhaps your new from the 10 day trial or looking to step up from the smaller Guilds that have gone Inactive over the past couple months. Stop by check us out, worst that happens is were not a good fit for yourself. The best is you slot into a awesome Community whom doesn't just Survive but can Thrive when faced by Challenges.

Thanks for stopping by the Thread❤

#RemainDauntless

Edited by Rakknock

Were still Remaining Dauntless while we navigate our way through the Dreggs so far

Our members are having our best fights yet this Campaign😁. We keep helping out our newbies, older returning rusty members, and our Core whom keeps us up on that Leaderboard❤. I've posted a Video below from one of our many battles we've had since the start🚀.

Primarily playtime is NA Primetime's with overlap before and afterwards for small scale. Dauntless members are excited to keep moving forward and take this all the way to Finish Line!

We've had discussions with several alliances and players throughout the community and are grateful for Experiences and Wisdom shared. We've been improving and throwing our weight around with our Daily roaming Groups⚔

Stop by and try us out, were just having Great time with the game❤. Fun First Gameplay, End game weighted, easy going, No forced gameplay or TAXES😣😣😣. We love to help eachother progress or share gear, items, and time. To see us keep the awesome experiences Crowfall can offer

Feel free to shoot a message my way anytime, my door is always open!

Edited by Rakknock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Were still out here!

Come on down we got a active and thriving alliance. International support with members on at various hours over the course of the day.

If your a Trial player looking to experience what CrowFall has to offer. Stop by the Dauntless community and come join our group events. We have several Sieges a week and Daily Fort brawls.

Last night we broke activity attendance and would love to share our experiences with others❤

See ya on the other side!

#RemainDauntless

• 1 month later...

If your looking to try out the game, come stop by with your 10 Day trial, we can help you get the hang of the Game.

We have members whom are practiced in all playstyles whom are happy to show ya the ropes.

-Still out here and motivated to go all the way to the Finish line this Campaign<3

-Love to Help out New and Returning players get back into the game and discover new Features

-Active Alliance, with players specializing in all aspects the game has to offer :D

-No Elitist mindset, everyone has a shot, and everyone contributes in their own way(everyone is busy IRL after all)

-Were not afraid to be the Underdog #RemainDauntless truly is our mindset Win or Lose 

Stop by our discord posted above and come chat, we'd rather help see the Crowfall community grow because we helped out a player and leave a overall positive impact

Good ol' thread Bump <3

Dauntless been stomping around Dreggs have good laughs, farming, showing newer players the ropes. Even helping some figure out the game settings so they can have a smooth experience.

Were grinding out our Winter Divine Favour as we've always done our best to ensure outcomes and rewards for active and future members. Going hard into this final phase of Dreggs, my personal fav phase of every dreggs.