Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Good videos of how EK works?

Rowein

14 hours ago, Rowein said:

Are there any good youtuber channels that cover EK in detail?

None that I would remember. But if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. I should be able to answer most of them. ;)

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

U

7 hours ago, Kraahk said:

None that I would remember. But if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. I should be able to answer most of them. ;)

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Is there a way to make a ek only accessible to guild mates?

6 hours ago, Yungregz said:

U

Is there a way to make a ek only accessible to guild mates?

Yes, but at the moment you will have to make them citizens individually, one by one, by using the ingame chat command /ekinvite playername. Click on the question mark symbol on the right side of the ingame chat window to see all the chat commands.

Edited by Kraahk

13 hours ago, Kraahk said:

Yes, but at the moment you will have to make them citizens individually, one by one, by using the ingame chat command /ekinvite playername. Click on the question mark symbol on the right side of the ingame chat window to see all the chat commands.

thanks, cant believe its all done through chat commands, how hard is it to make a GUI lol...

Let's get a full guild support first. Even I, as mostly an EK-guy, understand it when EK systems need to come last, they are simply not as crucial for the game in general. But most things already work, even if some may be a bit complicated. The rest ist to be optimized from now on. I mean, they are not done with working on the game. I hope. ;)

Edited by Kraahk