Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How much VIP do I got?

Miasma

I'm clearly not very bright and have found the packages I bought a bit confusing as to what rewards I've got. I originally bought a KS Backer and then upgraded it to an Amber 2015.

I looked in my account under rewards and it says I have "One month VIP" with a quantity of 36. It also says "One month VIP - Bonus" with a quantity of 3. Does this mean I have 39 months VIP?

Also, do we get Crowns for VIP and if so when? I noted that I currently have 3,000 crowns available at the Crowfall shop but I'm unsure why.

Thanks to anyone with the patience to explain this too me.

Hello,

you can check your rewards on your profile, if it says 36 + 3 as bonus it's 39 yes, on the rewards section you can search for VIP

I'm surprised you have so much since i've bought a KS backer reward then upgraded too to a Saphire one and got only 22 VIP months, good for you :D 

I don't think we will got Crowns VIP directly, probably when the launch is effective and each month. @ACE-Tiggs @ace-tyrant ?

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

5 hours ago, Gorwald said:

I'm surprised you have so much since i've bought a KS backer reward then upgraded too to a Saphire one and got only 22 VIP months, good for you :D 

FYI Sapphire backers get 72 months VIP plus any of the extra months, I believe it's around 76-78 or so. I guess maybe upgrading was different after the fact?

Edited by Asheron

19 hours ago, Gorwald said:

Hello,

you can check your rewards on your profile, if it says 36 + 3 as bonus it's 39 yes, on the rewards section you can search for VIP

I don't think we will got Crowns VIP directly, probably when the launch is effective and each month. @ACE-Tiggs @ace-tyrant ?

I was Kickstarter Amber and upgraded to Kickstarter Sapphire.. I have 72 VIP months plus the bonus months ... not sure why you only have 22 ... did you gift a few?

Jahlen

19 hours ago, Gorwald said:

I'm surprised you have so much since i've bought a KS backer reward then upgraded too to a Saphire one and got only 22 VIP months, good for you

I remember they let us unbundle things and sell items off our packs for store credit and purchase other things with it at one time. Perhaps you sold some VIP months?

That said, it would be nice if there was a definitive counter as to when our current VIP membership ends.

gallery_13114_254_8712.png

You have that because amber 2015 was NOT the patron KS package.  That was released AFTER the fact.  Below is what you were entitled.

This Crowfall 2015 Amber Bundle includes the following items:

• One year of VIP membership
  • Special forum bade and avatar frame
  • Your name will be listed as an early supporter in the game credits
  • Downloadable copy of Crowfall
  • Magical figurine that summons a unique mount - Quarterhorse 2015
  • Digital Art Book
  • Digital Soundtrack
  • Magical figurine that summons a unique mount - Warhorse 2015
  • Magical figurine that summons a unique mount - Nightmare 2015
  • A cottage for your personal kingdom
  • Access to an expanded selection of colors in the Guild Haraldry creator