Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[SF] Silverflame is recruiting casual competitive players

Soldack

EDIT:  We are having amazing success.  Ranked #6 out of 200 in West Campaign.  We are mostly central and east coast players.

We are mostly in our 40s and have been playing together for 20+ years, we have room to add more players of any age that want to be chill, drama free and want to play for fun.

We will be on at launch so search Silverflame.

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/Y3msTRm

Edited by Soldack

On 7/6/2021 at 7:32 PM, Biergarten said:

My brother and I, who are also in our 40's and looking for a guild to run around with and help out.

Find us on discord or in the game.  Could be a fit.

https://discord.gg/Y3msTRm

On 7/6/2021 at 8:45 PM, Shadowcraze90 said:

I'm 30 and just applied. Complete noob. Game is almost done downloading lol.

Welcome to the guild Shadow, fellow work from homer....  :)

Edited by Soldack

I would like to join, In my 30's been playing GW2 pvp for 12 years , I plan on giving this a good go so atleast a year of time , I m really good at stealth classes , but yea , I would join if you are taking in new ppl ":D New to this game, NOT AT ALL NEW TO MMO PVP 

Review: Joined last night. Definitely a cool group of guys, active on discord and voice chat if you're into that (I am), and quite helpful.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

5/5 Stars will stay.

I’m interested as well. It’s not clear to me how guilds and the various servers work. I’ve been playing NA west 2 in the beginner area. Does it matter??  I’m freshly 50 years old and been playing MMOs for decades. Primarily play ESO but thought the idea of Crowfall was interesting so was part of the Kickstarter.   Happy to see they made it, though yesterday was pretty tough start, I did get to play for a couple of hours. This is my first primarily PvP mmo so feel like guild will be key.  I’ll look for the guild in game when I get a chance.   Cheers!

Hey All,

I picked this back up in 2017 and am glad to see it finally launched. If you have room, I'm an EST time zone player. 35 years old, would be glad to talk more.

-Syrrius-

11 hours ago, Shadowcraze90 said:

Review: Joined last night. Definitely a cool group of guys, active on discord and voice chat if you're into that (I am), and quite helpful.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

5/5 Stars will stay.

We are a fun group and happy to have you as well, along with all the new people.

Hey there - 37, lots of experience in organized PvP:  Shadowbane, KotOR, Guildwars 2 etc...  Do you have a presence on NA East 1?  I'd like to join if so... first character is a dwarf cleric.

Got you Sim and Sapceship!

Also, we've decided to play in US-West for this first campaign world.  But the ping is nothing even for east coast players.