[SEA/Oceanic][GMT+8/10] Synapse - SYN - Recruitment

Eggsuko

#1 Oceanic guild on Narey (AUS) GvG Dregs Campaign

1ySWNL6.png

#2 Conquest guild on Neriyan - the first worldwide Dregs Campaign

V0VKpg1.png

Synapse Eternal Kingdom

u953gYc.jpg

Formed since 2011, Synapse is based in the SEA/Oceanic GMT+8 time zone and serves as a long-term MMORPG community for:

• Passionate gamers for life
  • Top gaming talents in the SEA region and beyond
  • Hardcore PvPers who wish to play together with skilled team-mates in an organized environment
  • MMO veterans whose former guilds have disbanded and are looking for a permanent home

We have played competitively in PvP/RvR-centric game modes of past MMORPGs such as Aion, Guild Wars 2, Age of Wushu, ArcheAge, The Elder Scrolls Online. We are establishing a chapter in Crowfall targeting small-mid scale squad PvP.

If you're looking for an established SEA/Oceanic guild with like-minded players and drama left at the door:

1. Apply at our Crowfall guild URL: https://crowfall.com/en-US/guilds/search?name=synapse#SYN
  2. Join our discord and read #instructions to fill up an application formhttps://discord.gg/EHsNgZZ8MV

If you wish to chat before applying, drop me a message on discord: Eggsuko#3926

We're also looking for small scale PvP enthusiasts regardless of time zone.

Edited by Eggsuko

We're playing mainly on Australia 1 campaign at the moment, Sun faction (we might switch around factions in the future depending on balance), and even enter other regional campaigns for roaming PvP.

Guild Eternal Kingdom Keep:
FATaJDA.png

Edited by eggsuko

We're an Oceanic mercenary force playing on Imerlin (US West Dregs) selling our services (for in-game gold/mats) to US West guild alliances that want an edge in Conquest over their archenemies. We're capable of controlling and attacking key outpost targets during our prime-time (which is NA early morning). As seen on the scoreboard, we're the only small guild (20+ players) in the top 10.

If interested, add and leave a message to Eggsuko#3926 on discord.

d2J7q1x.png

Edited by eggsuko

12 hours ago, Eggsuko said:

Hello, you have to join the discord as well for further instructions if you didn't see the website message.

Hi Eggsuko, I did try to join but Discord kept giving me an unable to load messages error on the server at that time. I will try again tonight. Thanks 

Edited by Meltdown