Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CROWFALL HAS LAUNCHED!

27 minutes ago, Qhba said:

Where is that? No information in the forum ... that sucks

You can find updates under Server Status 

It may well have 'launched', but I haven't been able to get past 'The Servers Are Down For Maintenance' despite trying regularly through last night and this morning.

Hello

Is the server is down? When I tried to login it showing maintenance mode. how long for maintenance?

Thank you 

19 minutes ago, Vindictus said:

The servers went down yesterday at 2pm EDT US and have been unstable and/or down since.

17+ hours and counting

17 hours? I was on at 1am BST (GMT+1) last night lvling up a half giant. Servers seemed to die on me at 2am so I took that as an excuse to head to bed 😄

Played for an hour yesterday and it was better than I expected.Unfortunatelly couldnot login after till now,though I am not really surprised.Lately most game developers seem to pass a message to forget about good old days and games.

The launch was going fine for the first eight hours. Then there was a rapid degradation in performance followed by an outage. It's indicative of DDOS attacks, but I'm not a dev on this project so I can't confirm.

Anyway, I'm here for the long haul so I can wait it out. I already got my money's worth during beta.

Keep your heads held high and just be patient!

31 minutes ago, Retchet said:

The launch was going fine for the first eight hours. Then there was a rapid degradation in performance followed by an outage. It's indicative of DDOS attacks, but I'm not a dev on this project so I can't confirm.

Anyway, I'm here for the long haul so I can wait it out. I already got my money's worth during beta.

There was an official Twitter post saying that they were the targets of a DDOS.  From what was being said on the Discord channel, if you were able to get into a world, then it was stable, but I never got that far.  Farthest I got was creating a character and losing connection when trying to connect to one of the US East servers.

36 minutes ago, Retchet said:

At least no to very little marketing at the moment so too few knows about Crowfall existance in EU & NA/Asia, but they need to figure out a good quality server structure before the massive amount of players arrives. 

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

Most people who have played an MMO before know that issues like this are stock standard on launch day. No many ways around it.

28 minutes ago, Psykopig said:

Most people who have played an MMO before know that issues like this are stock standard on launch day. No many ways around it.

Yes, we know issues like this are pretty standard, doesn't make it right though.

Developers should know better by now as well :D This is _exactly_ the reason why architecture as code and dynamic cloud provisioning is a thing.