Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Known Issues: Launch Day 7/6

We're investigating the problem some players are experiencing with Chat not working and the network alert icon displaying as red. If you're experiencing these or other unresponsive behaviors, please try to log out completely to desktop and log back into the game.

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

40 minutes ago, Maverick494 said:

I can't even launch the game; it just crashes before it can even load.

Please reach out to support@crowfall.com

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I'm not sure if this is allowed here, but after I invite someone to my guild, they can't see the GUILD chat tab. One player was shown two FACTION chat tabs. Exiting the server and reconnecting doesn't fix it, they have to close the game client and relogin.

2 minutes ago, Retchet said:

I'm not sure if this is allowed here, but after I invite someone to my guild, they can't see the GUILD chat tab. One player was shown two FACTION chat tabs. Exiting the server and reconnecting doesn't fix it, they have to close the game client and relogin.

Does the closing the game and relaunching fix this?

Sometimes the game just locks up on the splash screen while loading zones.  Can happen while going through gateways.  Has happened while just after loading into a zone and moving forward a bit.  Also happened while entering into an area with a white hazy zone that looked like a curtain.

1 hour ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

Does the closing the game and relaunching fix this?

Yes. Also, my GUILD chat tab abruptly disappeared from my UI. That's got to get fixed lol

42 minutes ago, Retchet said:

Yes. Also, my GUILD chat tab abruptly disappeared from my UI. That's got to get fixed lol

Might be related to the fact that almost everyone in the guild shows as offline?

I have a Shire Parcel for my Eternal Kingdom and cannot deploy it. I open the menu to edit the kingdom and I see the parcel as an available option, but it will not allow for me to drop it onto the map. I don't know if this is a bug or if there are some prerequisites I haven't met yet.

2 minutes ago, Retchet said:

I have a Shire Parcel for my Eternal Kingdom and cannot deploy it. I open the menu to edit the kingdom and I see the parcel as an available option, but it will not allow for me to drop it onto the map. I don't know if this is a bug or if there are some prerequisites I haven't met yet.

Try grabbing it from the middle, not the icon on the left.

IhhQKY6.gif

I could really use a way to communicate with my guild through the website. All guild members should be able to chat with the guild without having the game open and without needing to be in Discord or Guilded.

There is a bug with the quest "Delivery time" where you can tame a pig and that pig disappears when riding to Stefan. You can't complete it or get a new pig, and this is where I'm at right now. Since there is no way to abandon a quest I'm stuck and can't continue. Tried restarting the game but that doesn't work. Neither does interaction with that post in the pig pen.

Edited by hdnine

13 minutes ago, hdnine said:

There is a bug with the quest "Delivery time" where you can tame a pig and that pig disappears when riding to Stefan. You can't complete it or get a new pig, and this is where I'm at right now. Since there is no way to abandon a quest I'm stuck and can't continue. Tried restarting the game but that doesn't work. Neither does interaction with that post in the pig pen.

I managed to understand how to get it to work. You need to review the quest once more in order to tame a new pig.

I'm only seeing God's reach!

I can't access the campaigns!  Where are the campaigns?  It's time for some real campaigns!  BRING IN THE DREGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 minutes ago, Rie83 said:

same here. 

also Quick Starter Pack VIP bonus, no crown reward?

the same .. is this a bug, or have the Crowns not been distributed to the VIP yet?

Jahlen

Edited by jahlen