Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bronze Patron level 2015 -- mount?

hdnine

So i bought the "Bronze Patron level 2015" level back in 2015 and it was supposed to include "Quarterhorse-15" and/or "Warhorse-15". It's not in my vault... so where can i find it? Also, what are "available banks"? I seem to have none at all. This is super confusing. I bought the game years ago and this is the first time I'm playing

Edited by hdnine

Ok, figured it out.

1. [Main menu] Go into your inbox and redeem all the items
  2. [In-game] Go to the bank in Earth Temple and open your account vault chest.
  3. [In-game] Drag mounts you want to use and equip them.

1 hour ago, hdnine said:

Also, what are "available banks"?

Well done. Within your own Eternal Kingdom you can also access your account bank/vault by simply pressing B.

As for the other question: The "available banks" tab will show the specific world banks of those campaigns you participated in (or still active in). They will allow to import/export items from/to your account bank, depending on the according campaign ruleset.

Just now, Kraahk said:

Well done. And thanks for letting us know you found the solution.

Within your own Eternal Kingdom you can also access your account bank/vault by simply pressing B.

As for the other question: The "available banks" tab will show the specific world banks of those campaigns you participated in (or still active in). They will allow to import/export items from/to your account bank, depending on the according campaign ruleset.

1 hour ago, hdnine said:

Also, what are "available banks"?

Well done. And thanks for letting us know you found the solution.

Within your own Eternal Kingdom you can also access your account bank/vault by simply pressing B.