Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EK problems

VIXI_Kismet

Anyone know why I cannot drag and drop my parcels? They are claimed, out of vault and in my inventory They show up on the left in change menu, yet refuse to drag and drop.

10 minutes ago, VIXI_Kismet said:

Anyone know why I cannot drag and drop my parcels? They are claimed, out of vault and in my inventory They show up on the left in change menu, yet refuse to drag and drop.

Yes. And fortunately it's quite easy. Since the last iteration, you will need to use the parcel title instead of the parcel icon for your drag&drop action.

aEbJnRv.jpg

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk

46 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

Yes. And fortunately it's quite easy. Since the last iteration, you will need to use the parcel title instead of the parcel icon for your drag&drop action.

aEbJnRv.jpg

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

This still does not work for me. Title, icon, mouse will not grab the parcel. IS there a mode or a extra key other than manipulating the mouse?

18 minutes ago, biship said:

Strange design decision.

Was thinking the same thing... when I finally figured out how to do it after a frustrating 5 or so minutes of trying everything but that. :)

So just to hijack this a little, i think it still falls under EK problems though...

When placing the throne in a keep.. i cannot for the life of me get it to face the right way.  I see how to rotate and raise and move about and all that, but every time it snaps to the connection point it flips it so the throne faces the back wall, not sure what to do...

Graveyard Harvesting Organization, Union Local 451 [GHOUL-451] is recruiting, talk to your local union rep.

I had the same issue. Thankfully @Uta from the french community pointed the solution out to me. Thanks for that again. :) I'm just spreading the knowledge. Spread the love man, spread the love! :D

1 minute ago, Gremel said:

So just to hijack this a little, i think it still falls under EK problems though...

When placing the throne in a keep.. i cannot for the life of me get it to face the right way.  I see how to rotate and raise and move about and all that, but every time it snaps to the connection point it flips it so the throne faces the back wall, not sure what to do...

Ah ha! so pulling it off the snap point and back on flipped it

Graveyard Harvesting Organization, Union Local 451 [GHOUL-451] is recruiting, talk to your local union rep.

4 minutes ago, Gremel said:

Yep, that's a bug I've seen too - exists for quite a while now. I didn't report it myself yet - and don't know if someone already did. So if you want to make sure ... report it in the live server bug reports:

https://community.crowfall.com/forum/333-live-server-bug-reports/

Hm, wait, there are no threads there to report in yet. Let me just report that.... :D

2 minutes ago, Gremel said:

Ah ha! so pulling it off the snap point and back on flipped it

Awesome, good to know. 👍

Edited by Kraahk

5 minutes ago, Jimbolini said:

Any way to walk in my placed buildings and NOT see the highlight? (The whole building goes blueprint looking)

At the moment? No, unfortunately not. Unless you use a second account, of course. Then you won't see the buildings highlighted. But that's a workaround not everybody is willing to use. Understandably. ~cough~

However, it's a known issue. I hope they'll find another solution one day (like a builder mode toggle).

I understand that it is disturbing not to be able to place the parcel after being used to drag&drop from the icon for so long! 😁 It should be possible to drag&drop from the parcel text and from the parcel icon 😅

Throne flip solution I have found was to place it backward, it set forward, after 5 or so try's of placing forward and watching it place backward.

Edited by VIXI_Kismet
Spelling

Is anybody else experiencing crashes when leaving your Eternal Kingdom? I cannot recall the message now, but I remember that it was about Crowfall not being able to unload the EK.

58 minutes ago, Averion said:

Is anybody else experiencing crashes when leaving your Eternal Kingdom? I cannot recall the message now, but I remember that it was about Crowfall not being able to unload the EK.

i have it too sometimes, if i can screen it i will

2 hours ago, Uta said:

i have it too sometimes, if i can screen it i will

I'm glad to hear that it's not only me in this case! I hope they can see what's causing the issue from the reports I've submitted (some function cannot be found in the Unity file).

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 11:36 AM, Uta said:

I understand that it is disturbing not to be able to place the parcel after being used to drag&drop from the icon for so long! 😁 It should be possible to drag&drop from the parcel text and from the parcel icon 😅

Yes. It should.

Devs. Seriously. WTH

tumblr_opi65cphh71v5mc1xo1_400.png