Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540.0 Live Bug Reports for 7/6/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

I cannot type in chat. I hit enter or click on the chat window and nothing happens. I can see chat, see people talking in general, but can't say anything myself.

Edited by Morifen

Just now, Morifen said:

I cannot type in chat. I hit enter or click on the chat window and nothing happens.

Please try logging out from the game completely to desktop and log back in. This should correct this issue, if not please reply back.  

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

This happens on the title screen with automatic Razer Chroma integration. This is on a 2021 15" Razer Blade Advanced. I can provide the full quality video and other info if necessary.

image0.gif

I am offline. At least that's what my guild list shows me. I am pretty sure I am not ... unless I'm only dreaming the game just launched. 😮

RMkH5AW.jpg

Also, the number of online players is, most times, wrong. Most times it just shows 8 players. I think there were 8 players, when I logged in shortly after launch - and that the list jumps back in time, from time to time. Others report the same, that they are shown (and counted) as offline. Though playing for quite a while.

52 minutes ago, matthelps said:

game wont start, repair gets stuck at 100%....

https://imgur.com/a/jajK6jZ

Please reachout to support@crowfall.com and include your dxdiag and client logs.   

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

As I mentioned in the wrong thread before, newly invited guild members are not seeing the GUILD chat tab until they close and relaunch the game. Also, my own GUILD chat tab abruptly disappeared while I was trying to talk to our new members.

3 minutes ago, Zaknafein said:

I should clarify i am still unable to get into any world/server.

Please reachout to support@crowfall.com and include your dxdiag and client logs.   

Im sorry i tried im not super computer savy and apparently im not comprehending how  to do all of that . so i suppose ill just wait and hope for a fix

It looks as if some of the mounts we have acquired aren't options for mount transmog (namely the kickstarter Nightmare mount), not sure if that's intentional or a bug.

EK BUG 

I can't place the Castle parcels in our guild EK. They worked fine in Beta. But, when I attempt to drag them out of Parcel inventory, they don't move. 

[EDIT] Found a work around! If I drag on the TEXT 'Capital Parcel' instead of the pic of the parcel I CAN drag and drop! @SopheeThanks for the tip!

unknown.png

Edited by MacDeath
    Foubd work around

Mac

24 minutes ago, MacDeath said:

EK BUG 

I can't place the Castle parcels in our guild EK. They worked fine in Beta. But, when I attempt to drag them out of Parcel inventory, they don't move. 

unknown.png

Click & Drag the text: Capital Parcel

KS Amber