Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540.0 Live Feedback for 7/6/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Its not 100% clear that to swap world bands you have to hit the play button to get back to the band selection.

Here is the situation, I started my first vessel, loaded into my EK, (did some stuff), logged out, logged back in, my vessel and EK are showing with a big enter kingdom button. But I did want to go to my EK, I wanted to go to gods reach...

I clicked around a bunch trying to figure out how to get back to world bands, gave up, made a new vessel, then thought wait... what if its the play button.

Would be nice if there was either a clear button, or if escape took you back or something

Edited by Gremel
clarity

Graveyard Harvesting Organization, Union Local 451 [GHOUL-451] is recruiting, talk to your local union rep.

2 heralds in sky point. lvl 40. 6.6k hit. instant, from range.

could you explain the reason why they even respawn in GR maps? this mean minus 2 spawns. this is not only makes angry veterans but also new players more, especially if you unable to get stuff back.

not sure they should be in GR. anyway it required huge zerg or hard geared camikaze or exploits to kill.

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

8 hours ago, Gremel said:

Its not 100% clear that to swap world bands you have to hit the play button to get back to the band selection.

Exactly this, it's extremely ambiguous. It actually took me awhile to find out how to swap between campaign and EK because I just figured the play button would do the same thing as enter campaign. Now I understand but it is definitely ambiguous to someone who hasn't played.

16 hours ago, makkon said:

2 heralds in sky point. lvl 40. 6.6k hit. instant, from range.

could you explain the reason why they even respawn in GR maps? this mean minus 2 spawns. this is not only makes angry veterans but also new players more, especially if you unable to get stuff back.

not sure they should be in GR. anyway it required huge zerg or hard geared camikaze or exploits to kill.

What exploits?

Not sure what happened but I crashed at one point due to the server going down, when everything came back up I noticed I had duplicated starter weapons in my inventory. My bow and two swords, I was thinking this could be a Shadowbane dupe bug but it did only happen on the weapons that are worthless, either way thought you should know.

2 hours ago, LeonSSkennedy said:

does this game have EU servers or NA only ?
cause i consider buying the game 

it does have EU servers

Graveyard Harvesting Organization, Union Local 451 [GHOUL-451] is recruiting, talk to your local union rep.

It would be nice from a casual player viewpoint to better be able to manage equipment - eg. losing it on campaign can be a potential setback, as well as the equipment breaking down, while understandable as necessary to keep the player economy running, is a long-run hassle. Addressing it by making equipment permanent and perhaps splitting part of the bonuses as some sort of socketable gems that break upon defeat would be an example of a less-punishing method.

I really enjoy the launch, besides the login problem, I think the game is a lot of more optimized!

By now this is my notes:

• Missing subtitles in cinematic trailer.
  • Missing more info, in game, how to work faction system, also more info in (M) panel. 
  • Ability to open another window or inventory while moving.

22 hours ago, kevinsmak said:

Not sure what happened but I crashed at one point due to the server going down, when everything came back up I noticed I had duplicated starter weapons in my inventory. My bow and two swords, I was thinking this could be a Shadowbane dupe bug but it did only happen on the weapons that are worthless, either way thought you should know.

Hey this is how it's supposed to work those items are starter weps it's so you arnt bare naked and have now way to use abilitys if say your stuff breaks mid combat. 🙂

17 hours ago, Averion said:

It would be nice from a casual player viewpoint to better be able to manage equipment - eg. losing it on campaign can be a potential setback, as well as the equipment breaking down, while understandable as necessary to keep the player economy running, is a long-run hassle. Addressing it by making equipment permanent and perhaps splitting part of the bonuses as some sort of socketable gems that break upon defeat would be an example of a less-punishing method.

Hey Averion. Making items permanent and then only have gems break would be bad. I say this because crafting is such a unique system here that if only gems break then those who JC wille only be the ones with a high demand making all the other crafter alot less valuable. To put it in perspective...

I was in a campaign and during this Campaign I died alot (mainly because I was solo mostly and tried doing things you should do solo) thus I died alot... I have a set of crafted gear and even with the durability loss on death plus the x amount every x second loss. I ended up using 2 sets of crafted armor and 1 set of wartribe armor. (This is before they increased durability loss aka nerfing it) and I died between 350-400 times. When my pieces had actually broken I had almost forgoten it was a mechanic.

Right now as it stands alot of alpha an beta testers think durability loss in it's current state is a little high. To make it less punishable I'd say reduce durability loss just a tad needs a small adjustment. This will also reduce the weight crafters will feel to keep guilds supplied with gear. I hope I helped ^.^