Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FIENDS

Retchet

FIENDS are a Crowfall guild formed specifically for this game. We are comprised of Crowfall players and do not carry baggage from past games. We have been aligned with Moon Faction since it was still considered "the underdog" and have consistently placed top 25 guilds despite only having a small active roster.

Edited by Retchet
Not currently open for applications

• 4 weeks later...

FIENDS PLACED 23RD ALONGSIDE EQUILIBRIUM AND REQUIEM IN THE FIRST EVER CROWFALL DREGS CAMPAIGN NERMARA!

FIENDS WERE FIRST IN THE RUNEGATE!

FIENDS WERE LAST TO FIGHT THE EARTH EATER!

FIENDS RIDE ETERNAL, BOTH SHINY AND CHROME!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FIENDS have placed 23rd in the last Dregs campaign! We are now open to membership applications! If interested, please drop by https://crowfallfiends.com and say hello.

We don't charge membership dues / taxes!

Come ride with me eternal and I will open the final gates of Crowhalla for you myself.

• 1 month later...

FIENDS are still accepting membership applications, but only for a limited time after which we will return to an invite-only membership policy. We don't charge taxes and everyone gets their own Personal Chest and dibs on merchant slots. We have stockpiles of rewards from past campaigns, minor disciplines and knowledges just waiting to be upgraded to major disciplines.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As of February 12th, 2022 FIENDS are no longer accepting membership applications and have reverted to an invite-only policy. Thanks to everyone who applied! We appreciate the time and energy you put into the process, but there are many other guilds who are still recruiting! For those of you who didn't make the cut, we are keeping your applications on file and may reach out to you in the future.

Hello again. Thanks for your interest, but please stop DMing me about joining FIENDS. We are presently not accepting new recruits.

In the future, if we open recruitment again, I will update this thread.

Thanks for understanding!

Edited by Retchet