Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gifts tab

_R3b3l

Hey, in my gifts tab it has 3 items that it says i can gift, standard game, VIP and some pack also, what does this mean as I'm confused :S is this an extra game to give a friend or my key to use myself and how do i do this

8 minutes ago, jamiemay1987 said:

Hey, in my gifts tab it has 3 items that it says i can gift, standard game, VIP and some pack also, what does this mean as I'm confused :S is this an extra game to give a friend or my key to use myself and how do i do this

Welcome to the forums.

NO, it is NOT "extra". The gifting system is Crowfalls item-transfer system. It's your stuff. If you give it away, you don't have it no more. So don't give it away (unless you want to - like for selling it).

If you have "extra" stuff that you can give away for free, it's listed in your "codes" tab.

3 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

Welcome to the forums.

NO, it is NOT "extra". The gifting system is Crowfalls item-transfer system. It's your stuff. If you give it away, you don't have it no more. So don't give it away (unless you want to - like for selling it).

If you have "extra" stuff that you can give away for free, it's listed in your "codes" tab.

How do you use your VIP etc? and my bundle i also got with it?

7 minutes ago, jamiemay1987 said:

How do you use your VIP etc? and my bundle i also got with it?

VIP gets activated automatically without you needing to do anything. More informations about that in the FAQ and the Thread about VIP.

The bundles got unbundled automatically. So you will have the contents of your bundle in your ingame-inbox. In order to use them, you will have to go to your ingame inbox (to be found in the lobby), and redeem the items there. Then use the B button when in your own Eternal Kingdom, or go to a chest in any other ingame world, in order to access your account bank. You can transfer your stuff to your inventory from there.

Edited by Kraahk

2 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

VIP gets activated automatically without you needing to do anything. More informations about that in the FAQ and the Thread about VIP.

The bundles got unbundled automatically. So you will have the contents of your bundle in your ingame-inbox. In order to use them, you will have to go to your ingame inbox (to be found in the lobby), and redeem the items there. Then use the B button when in your own Eternal Kingdom, or go to a chest in any other ingame world, in order to access your account bank. You can transfer your stuff to your inventory from there.

sweet thanks for the info