Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ek reward

haricotmagic95

49 minutes ago, haricotmagic95 said:

i do not receive my ek reward in my ingame mailbox...why ?i have them in beta

That's not enough information to even start to imagine to try to help you.

Anyways, rewards you actually paid for (not the free test copy stuff) are usually getting available by redeeming them in your ingame inbox in the lobby. Afterwards you should be able to transfer them from a bank (for example chests in a temple or [B] in eternal kingdoms) to you inventory.

If you think you miss something you should have (and really sure you didn't just miss something on your own end) -> support@crowfall.com.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk

Haricot, I am also unable to find many of my parcels I had prior to game launch. Not sure if it's intended this way or not, but just wanted you to know you're not the only one confused.

21 minutes ago, Retchet said:

Haricot, I am also unable to find many of my parcels I had prior to game launch. Not sure if it's intended this way or not, but just wanted you to know you're not the only one confused.

Anything that has been crafted before launch has been wiped. Test Copy parcels are no longer available. Backer parcels (bought in the shop, or as content of a bundle) have to be claimed in the ingame mailbox, before being available in the ingame-bank. 

However, there seems to be a bug that causes the ingame mailbox in the lobby to grey out, making it impossible to claim backer rewards. In such a case contact support@crowfall.com and they'll check your account.

I'm also having trouble with this. I can go to the gifting section and can see my kickstarter rewards there (one month VIP, Woodland Grove Parcel, etc) and can gift them. How do I redeem them to myself?

In game my Account vault's all tabs are empty and "Inbox" button is greyed out.

EDIT: the answer above answered this while I was typing my question. Cheers Kraahk

Edited by Santac

1 minute ago, Santac said:

In game my Account vault's all tabs are empty and "Inbox" button is greyed out.

See posting above yours. We posted nearly at the same time. :)

6 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

Anything that has been crafted before launch has been wiped. Test Copy parcels are no longer available. Backer parcels (bought in the shop, or as content of a bundle) have to be claimed in the ingame mailbox, before being available in the ingame-bank. 

However, there seems to be a bug that causes the ingame mailbox in the lobby to grey out, making it impossible to claim backer rewards. In such a case contact support@crowfall.com and they'll check your account.

Thanks, but I never crafted any parcels.

Precision and details can help to find out what the specific issue may be. I can tell you I miss my uncle, but so what? He may have died, he may be on a safari, I may currently be shooting at him but the old sock is permanently moving, dang. Details help. Some may even say they are crucial. :) 

Anyways, in case of doubt -> support@crowfall.com. ;)

Before anyone repeats test copies please see this link https://store.markeedragon.com/catalog/TT_Crowfall_Amber_2017_Bundle.html  There are purchase packages Price: $199.00 that came with tax free land as part of the backers rewards...  Mine comes with 5 bonus tax-free parcels for your personal Kingdom (5 total).. Im also missing Victory Salute emote Crow Reward 4, Warcry Emote Crow Reward.. The only rewards Im getting are skins for mounts, and a cottage.

I have some in my rewards section from my 2017 Amber package total of 5 grassland, and these are not copies or test parcels... They are not showing up in my vault, and I cannot select them. The only thing I can unbundle is 2017-medium-fort
2017 Medium Fort Bundle.

Name Quantity Actions
(1 cell) Grassland Parcel (rank 1)
1x1 grassland

I suppose this is connected with a known issue.

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano