Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Troublles with the account

Klerik

I bought the game version 3 years ago. Now in Russia there is another localizer, which came out much later than I paid for the game, and at the same time there were no reservations at the time of payment.
As a result, I cannot play either on the American version (which I paid for) or on the Russian localizer (I also need to pay extra for the Russian company).
Question:
1. How can I get access to the paid version of the game, the release of which I expected?
2. How can I get reimbursement of expenses for a service not provided if, for some internal reasons of the Company, I was banned from accessing the servers?
Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Klerik said:

I bought the game version 3 years ago. Now in Russia there is another localizer, which came out much later than I paid for the game, and at the same time there were no reservations at the time of payment.
As a result, I cannot play either on the American version (which I paid for) or on the Russian localizer (I also need to pay extra for the Russian company).
Question:
1. How can I get access to the paid version of the game, the release of which I expected?
2. How can I get reimbursement of expenses for a service not provided if, for some internal reasons of the Company, I was banned from accessing the servers?
Thank you!

Welcome to the forums.

There is really only one way to go -> contact support@crowfall.com and explain the situation to them. We, as the community, can't help you with this kind of thing on the forums.

Good luck
Kraahk