Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stuck at "Loading Character State"

Asherr

Title says it all. I'm stuck at the "Loading Character State" Load Screen after you hit enter world. Don't see anything talking about this so here's a post.

Also stuck at loading character state, force closed the client after about 15 minutes of waiting on it to load. Trying again now and it's still getting stuck.

4 minutes ago, Sinfuldeeds said:

I am able to log in, but my two sons are having the same issue. I thought it my be because my pc has more power, what specs are you running on your pc?

Not OP, but I'm running a 2070 and a 6700k with 32gb RAM. Was able to run the test client with no problems.

Edited by Caddywhompus

3 minutes ago, Sinfuldeeds said:

I am able to log in, but my two sons are having the same issue. I thought it my be because my pc has more power, what specs are you running on your pc?

I'm running a Radeon Rx570 (not the strongest GPU for sure). Intel i5-7600k 3.8GHz, installed on a 1 TB NVME and 16 gigs of RAM

ok I don't think its the PC, your rigs looks good. I am not sure what is going on, I log in no issues, but they are stuck on loading screen saying "Loading Character state"

Edited by Sinfuldeeds

2 minutes ago, Sinfuldeeds said:

ok I don't think its the PC, your rigs looks good. I am not sure what is going on, I log in no issues, but they are stuck on loading screen saying "Loading Character state"

Just a thought.. do you have the VIP membership and maybe your sons don't? This is gonna be a major piss off if I need to buy VIP to just log in.

1 minute ago, Asherr said:

Just a thought.. do you have the VIP membership and maybe your sons don't? This is gonna be a major piss off if I need to buy VIP to just log in.

I have VIP, so I don't think that's the issue.

yes, I have the $49.99 pack (1 month VIP) and I got them the $39.99 pack. OMG that had better not be the issue or they will be disgruntled with me even more.

I am having the same issue , my brother has the same PC and we are on the same internet . he is playing and I am stuck at Loading Character State too.

7 minutes ago, Caddywhompus said:

@Sinfuldeeds @Asherr I just remade my character and loaded in no problems, so maybe the characters themselves were bugged? If you guys are still level 1, make a new character and give it a shot.

Godmode troubleshooter good call!