Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trying to buy the game

chr0305

I don't know if I'm the only one having problems with Xsolla, but can I buy the game through something else? Xsolla clearly doesn't work (at least not for me). I have been trying for 3+ hours now. First I just tried to buy the game using my credit card information and all that, and then Xsolla said something about putting a, up to $2.00 USD pending thing on my card, which I had to go find and then write how much they actually took, but it never showed up on my card. I even contacted Xsolla, and they just said it works and if it doesn't then I could try and link my card to something else, like PayPal or Amazon, so after waiting 2+ hours on maybe getting that $2.00 USD show up on my card, I went and linked my card to an Amazon account and then I tried buying the game with Amazonpay (or whatever it's called) through Xsolla, but now it's just stuck on "Awaiting payment submission" and it has been for almost 30 minutes. So I just want to know if there is some other way that I can buy the game other than going through Xsolla, because it it clearly doesn't work.

*Edit*
Also I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I thought I would try.

Edited by chr0305
Wanted to add that I didn't know if I posted this the right place on the forums

amazon pay isnt instant it takes time to verify your payment method 

xsolla in the other hand had a new security system that needs to take a random amount of money and then you type how much they took from the card to verify it 

i hope you get all of this sorted soon x

5 minutes ago, Solgrid said:

xsolla in the other hand had a new security system that needs to take a random amount of money and then you type how much they took from the card to verify it 

Yeah that's the part that didn't work for me and what I waited for more than 2 hours to see if it might eventually work.

Also Amazon pay not being instant is fine and all, but I have waited almost 1 hour now lol. Surely there are better ways out there, to buying games online. I mean I have bought a lot of things online, including games, and the longest I have ever had to wait on an online purchase was 10-15 minutes.

Edited by chr0305

5 minutes ago, chr0305 said:

Yeah that's the part that didn't work for me and what I waited for more than 2 hours to see if it might eventually work.

Also Amazon pay not being instant is fine and all, but I have waited almost 1 hour now lol. Surely there are better ways out there, to buying games online. I mean I have bought a lot of things online, including games, and the longest I have ever had to wait on an online purchase was 10-15 minutes.

can you go to your amazon account and check under account tab / amazon pay , then open orders once you are there you will see a transaction and the status next to it if its PENDING that means amazon is still processing the payment 

13 minutes ago, chr0305 said:

There is nothing on my Amazon under my orders, no pending no anything.

you have to check in the Amazon Pay one not your general amazon orders 

8 minutes ago, Solgrid said:

you have to check in the Amazon Pay one not your general amazon orders 

There is also nothing there.

Anyways, thanks for trying to help :)

For anyone else having the same problem, I just spoke with Crowfall support, and they said they can only sell the game through Xsolla.

So I guess I wont be playing Crowfall. :(

10 hours ago, chr0305 said:

[...]they can only sell the game through Xsolla.

So I guess I wont be playing Crowfall. :(

~shakinghead~

That's so effed up. There have been issues with Xsolla from the first day they joined the party ... and they are still the same today. Haven't heard of one single issue that has been solved well by them yet. In years. If there is an issue ... you better just forget about it. That's my experience with all the complaints from a lot of people over the years. We players won't be able to change it, though.

However, I'm in a generous mood at the moment. Let me know if you already have a Trial Code that allows you to play the actual game on the live servers for free for a limited time. If not I'll send one over to you. I'll even top it: If you like the game after the Trial phase, reach out to me and I'll give you one of my spare Digital-Game-Copy codes.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

However, I'm in a generous mood at the moment. Let me know if you already have a Trial Code that allows you to play the actual game on the live servers for free for a limited time. If not I'll send one over to you. I'll even top it: If you like the game after the Trial phase, reach out to me and I'll give you one of my spare Digital-Game-Copy codes.

Well that is generous of you :) but I think I'm just gonna skip this game actually and wait for some other MMO. After I have been looking more at the game, on Youtube and whatever, I don't think this game is for me, so I think it would be better if you gave it to someone that would actually want to play this.

But thanks for the offer.

*Edit*
It was really just a "heat of the moment" impulse purchase I decided to make, since I saw that the game just came out.

Edited by chr0305
Forgot to add something