Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Disabled Gamer

FaceSmasher

I spent $200 on the adventure pack today because I was excited to play. However google lied to me and this game does not have controller support which prevents me from properly playing the game as a disabled gamer. It seems I am stuck playing bdo or ff14 forever. Will there be controller support? If not can I get a refund. $200 is a lot to me to just waste. Thanks. 

I have tried using steam built in controller remapping with a xbox series x controller and the problem is you cannot remap LB or RT buttons. They seem to always use the defensive skill keybind no matter how you try to remap them. Everything else seems to work otherwise though.

On 7/6/2021 at 9:45 PM, FaceSmasher said:

Will there be controller support?

The developers have talked about this for a long while, but it's never been a priority.  I'd recommend contacting support@crowfall.com to see if there are any solutions for you; now or in the near future.

Most controller buttons seem to be hard-coded in the current version of the game.  I haven't figured out a way to change or remove these bindings, making it impossible to get full use out of the device.  At a minimum, removing these bindings built-in to the game would allow us to make our own bindings via third party software.

On 7/8/2021 at 7:41 AM, Hyriol said:

The developers have talked about this for a long while, but it's never been a priority.  I'd recommend contacting support@crowfall.com to see if there are any solutions for you; now or in the near future.

Most controller buttons seem to be hard-coded in the current version of the game.  I haven't figured out a way to change or remove these bindings, making it impossible to get full use out of the device.  At a minimum, removing these bindings built-in to the game would allow us to make our own bindings via third party software.

I have made a new thread detailing this exact fix, leaving the analog controls working while disabling the other hard-coded buttons so that we can simply use xpadder or joy2key to use a controller. If everyone here could take a moment to give it a bump, like, whatever you can think of to help it stay in the eyes of the company as it would be an extremely quick and simple update they could add in to any patch!

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to navigate entire game with just a controller using the 3rd party programs you mentioned. My attempts to contact support via e-mail have gone completely ignored. They took my money and ran lol