Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crow Base Pack - Jump Start Tome (Level 25)

Zobel

In my Order History shows that I received a boost to level 25, however there is no indication of redeeming this boost at all, there is nothing in my inbox or in-game that can be done, when I go to the npc he charges me for the item.

bought Crow Base Pack 

7 hours ago, Zobel said:

In my Order History shows that I received a boost to level 25, however there is no indication of redeeming this boost at all, there is nothing in my inbox or in-game that can be done, when I go to the npc he charges me for the item.

bought Crow Base Pack 

Welcome to the forums.

That's interesting. I've never seen the lvl 25 boost being mentioned in any order history, rewards list etc. Could you provide a screenshot?

As far as I know, the ability to use the lvl 25 boost tome for free is connected to an active VIP ticket. The Crow Base Pack doesn't include one of those, though.

l95jjTB.jpg

So, as far as I can see, everything works as intended. You can of course still use the NPC for ingame gold in order to boost your character (or get a VIP ticket). But, in my personal opinion, it's not really necessary. The tutorial quests will bring the players to 25+ anyways, and quite fast. It's just a convinience thing (especially since there are no dregs campaigns out there yet).

Hope this helps.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

8 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

Welcome to the forums.

That's interesting. I've never seen the lvl 25 boost being mentioned in any order history, rewards list etc. Could you provide a screenshot?

As far as I know, the ability to use the lvl 25 boost tome for free is connected to an active VIP ticket. The Crow Base Pack doesn't include one of those, though.

l95jjTB.jpg

So, as far as I can see, everything works as intended. You can of course still use the NPC for ingame gold in order to boost your character (or get a VIP ticket). But, in my personal opinion, it's not really necessary. The tutorial quests will bring the players to 25+ anyways, and quite fast. It's just a convinience thing (especially since there are no dregs campaigns out there yet).

Hope this helps.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Hello, thanks for the answer.
Yeah the boost its not necessary, but as a customer who bought the game i just come to check what i supposed receive for buy the game.
Btw today i received a email answer from support. 
They said: "This item is not working in game yet but will be likely with tomorrows update."