Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to refund

Ecopli

6 minutes ago, monsterpet said:

Please can you help me about 14 days refund ? thanks; i'll buy back when i can try the game.

Welcome to the forums.

Just send an eMail with your request at support@crowfall.com. Refunds may be handled differently, depending on your country. Either way, support is where to go in any cases. See Terms and Conditions.

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Yeah getting a refund from these guys is going to be hard. I emailed them requesting a refund & it's been denied even though I bought it when it released & wasn't a kickstarter backer. As an EU citizen I should have the right to withdraw within 14 days of purchase. But apparently it's within "24 hours of testing?" What am I testing? The game's released. 

They showed me their terms & conditions on the EU side & it even says about the 14 days to withdraw without justification. Yet when I responded with that they've just ignored me since. Don't know exactly what to do since it's technically breaking EU customer laws. 

On 7/10/2021 at 6:30 PM, commissarvodka said:

Yeah getting a refund from these guys is going to be hard. I emailed them requesting a refund & it's been denied even though I bought it when it released & wasn't a kickstarter backer. As an EU citizen I should have the right to withdraw within 14 days of purchase. But apparently it's within "24 hours of testing?" What am I testing? The game's released. 

They showed me their terms & conditions on the EU side & it even says about the 14 days to withdraw without justification. Yet when I responded with that they've just ignored me since. Don't know exactly what to do since it's technically breaking EU customer laws. 

same with Australia, and we're known to be HEAVILY in favour of the consumer, they've refused my refund request as well, i'm going to the ACCC after i get their name of business ABN and ACN, i recommend you do the same for your consumer laws watchdog

Same here wanted a refund and don't get it...im From Germany... when I was buying the game I even get a message about withdrawing from the purchase in 14 days without saying why... so I'm confused that I can't refund now...So for me that game is dead, and also I tell all I know how they act its at least what I can do, because that's not really nice what here happen..

If a consumer has ordered an article by phone, fax, letter or via the Internet, he generally has a right of withdrawal (§ 312b and § 355 BGB). ... Consumers must adhere to a period of 14 days to withdraw. The withdrawal period begins on the day after the goods have been received in full.

Edited by Novasul

§ 312b and § 355 BGB

when stating these paragraphs, you know that computersoftware has a premature expiry of the right of withdrawal once the seal is opened on a physical copy.

It gets more complex when we now have a look at digital software. Here § 356 Abs. 5 BGB can be applied to protect the seller from user fraud.
The question here is, did ACE inform you that you renounce your right of withdrawal once you have accessed the software in an agreed way.

So you should check your terms and conditions, if they apply to European / German right and if you knowingly or unknowingly have gambled away your right of withdrawal from the contract.

PS: I am not a lawyer and English is not my mother tongue, so for further education on this topic ask do your own research or better ask an expert.

Edited by Blowfeld

No need to explain, i got the refund.

Thanks all and good luck.

On 7/15/2021 at 7:29 AM, Blowfeld said:

§ 312b and § 355 BGB

when stating these paragraphs, you know that computersoftware has a premature expiry of the right of withdrawal once the seal is opened on a physical copy.

It gets more complex when we now have a look at digital software. Here § 356 Abs. 5 BGB can be applied to protect the seller from user fraud.
The question here is, did ACE inform you that you renounce your right of withdrawal once you have accessed the software in an agreed way.

So you should check your terms and conditions, if they apply to European / German right and if you knowingly or unknowingly have gambled away your right of withdrawal from the contract.

PS: I am not a lawyer and English is not my mother tongue, so for further education on this topic ask do your own research or better ask an expert.

Edited by Tetrabrik

48 minutes ago, Tetrabrik said:

My country has a 30 day after purchase return of any product in any way physical or digital no matter what, even if i don't like that i can return it.

If you paid with visa you could just do a chargeback through your bank. easy peasy.

8 hours ago, Tetrabrik said:

Blowfeld, as i told you in another post, nobody is asking you for clarification, you know which people were call "collaborators"...do a search engine, that's what you are.

If u can't help, just stay silent, the laws of citizens are far beyond poorly made dergsty TOS, you don't need to be a lawyer to know that.

My country has a 30 day after purchase return of any product in any way physical or digital no matter what, even if i don't like that i can return it.

They are scammers, they won't refund no matter what.

Get well soon, son! 🥳

I don't know why you guys are arguing amongst yourselves about international law in regards to refund policy.

Kraahk offered the only useful information in this thread, contact support. If support gives you an unsatisfactory answer that you believe is in violation of your country's consumer laws, literally nobody on this forum can help you with that. If you've already contacted some legal consumer watchdog group that's great, but unless it has actually successfully overturned support's ruling on your refund, that is also useless information to anyone seeking refunds.

If you're unsatisfied with the purchase you made, and its within your rights as a citizen of your country to get a refund for it you should absolutely get one but this forum isn't the place that is going to help you determine if ACE is violating consumer law in your country as this forum is not a court of law nor is it a place to hire a lawyer.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"