Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fullscreen When? Refresh Rate when?

Fapichu

I paid an unchristly amount of money for my PC to run games well, and look good at the same time. Would be phenomenal to be able to play in fullscreen 1440p with 165hz refresh. I feel like that isn't a big ask. I never said anything during closed because I chalked it up to there being much more important features and aspects of the game to work on, but on release? I don't want to play a jittery, screen tearing game in 2021. Framerate and optimization can always be worked on or improved in any game, but not supporting resolutions or refresh rates is kind of subpar in my opinion.

Edited by Fapichu
grammar is hard

I have a 3080, ROG STRIX B550-F, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor, and 32GB of RAM. It's not my rig. If you cant notice a difference between screen tears and frame drops, that's perfectly ok. But I do, as well as, some other people I would imagine. It's just a QoL change that I would like to see implemented, not sh*tting on optimization at all.

Edited by Fapichu
they autocorrect swearing to weird stuff LOL

10 minutes ago, Sionate said:

LOL I apologise i was being an idiot I do notice it too. Defently engine side .

nah, you're fine man. I was genuinely not trying to dump on performance, just something that I'd really like to be implemented

2 minutes ago, Sionate said:

Would be nice if they actually communicated to us. 

*shrug* Businesses make the same mistakes over and over, because they're too scared to trip over their own words. Who knows if it'll change. Best we can do is keep giving stern, but fair criticism, as well as, possible solutions until something sticks

4 hours ago, seventhbeacon said:

If you want a formal reply then you want to post in technical and support, not in General Discussion. No, what you really want is attention, so have some dopamine hit from this comment and you're welcome in advance. :)

um no,  but actually, no. "support" would indicate that there is an problem which can be resolved. There's no "problem" because there's no option to do this at this time. This is an opinion on a feature that I would like to see implemented. So general discussion, or even theorycrafting would be accurate. Good attempt though, better luck next time.