Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Refund please

Sersch

1 hour ago, Sersch said:

Where can i get a refund? Because i expected a PvP MMO and not a maintanance simulator.

I know it sounds toxic but it's true. Isn't it?

You paid for a service and did not receive it.

End of story.

Can you imagine if everyone did business like PC Game companies do?

Customer:

I paid you $$$$ but all I got was this stinking note saying "So Sorry, Sucks To Be You".

Company:

What do you expect? No one who has bought this in the past 20 years has ever gotten what they paid for!

Customer:

But....

Company:

Shut up you whiner! What do you expect us and other companies to do? Try harder and make sure our next product performs better????

Customer:

Well, uh yes-

Company:

Shut Up!

By the way, we have several add on products you can also buy, do so now because they are only available for the next few days.

Problems? Expected.

Complete lack of communication or understanding at a communities frustration?  Completely unacceptable.

What this makes you feel is that they don't really care that you can't use what you paid for.  This is damaging right now and I can see why people might want a refund too. 

I tried to buy a Tesla once, back in 2013...but 3 years later they sent me a letter stating the model has been updated, and you need to spend more money for the updated model or wait an additional year, as we will be processing those customer orders for the recently updated model FIRST, and those who made their purchase previously, 2-3 years ago will have to wait.

Can I get a refund of my deposit?

Yes.

Thank you, buy bye....

/emote drives to Dodge Dealership and buys a brand new Dodge Challenger SRT and drives it off the lot same day.

Meanwhile....somewhere....a Tesla customer hops on his moped.

1 hour ago, Sersch said:

Where can i get a refund? Because i expected a PvP MMO and not a maintanance simulator.

I know it sounds toxic but it's true. Isn't it?

Hello, if you'd like a refund you can reach out to our support department support@crowfall.com.  We are sorry for the unexpected server issues, and we are monitoring them.  

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!