Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name Change Function?

TheKasa

Hey all, 

Just wondering now we are post launch if there's a Name Change system? - Given when I backed this game sadly I didn't think about my name to greatly' And I'd like to keep it aligned with my say twitch etc etc; 

Also wondering so when I have people ask how to do it; will you be offering say "spend crows for name change" etc etc down the line? 

20 minutes ago, kasabain said:

Hey all, 

Just wondering now we are post launch if there's a Name Change system? - Given when I backed this game sadly I didn't think about my name to greatly' And I'd like to keep it aligned with my say twitch etc etc; 

Also wondering so when I have people ask how to do it; will you be offering say "spend crows for name change" etc etc down the line? 

17 minutes ago, Hostility said:

email them. support@crowfall.com

Don't email them. ;) That was an option before launch, though.

(In the very early days we were able to change our usernames ourselves. Because people abused that, it got restricted to request via support. But as it is with people... they don't know when to stop. So then it got restricted to 1 possible name change via support. And then it was launch. As in many games, this is now a provided service ... that causes costs for them, and therefore needs to be payed. Theoretically, as old backer, there might be a chance to go via support in rare cases - but I wouldnt bet on it.)

Currently account name changes are offered in the Convenience Item category in the shop. It will only be shown if you are logged in. It's actually quite cheap - in my opinion. Just 200 crowns (2$).

RHY86Ye.jpg

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk

The user name change does not appear in the store and the convenience section seems to also be gone now. I checked both logged in and not logged in. I ordered one before it disappeared from the store though never arrived thru the inbox. Not sure if that's a permanent removal or just while they get it up and running.

Kulgann/Tempest

1 hour ago, Kulgann said:

The user name change does not appear in the store and the convenience section seems to also be gone now. I checked both logged in and not logged in. I ordered one before it disappeared from the store though never arrived thru the inbox. Not sure if that's a permanent removal or just while they get it up and running.

Kulgann/Tempest

Its showing up for me, but may be bugged; 
I might just email suppport to make sure myself

I emailed them but no reply im sure they are swamped. I figured when I bought it it would show in inbox but not seeingh it anywhere

2 hours ago, Kulgann said:

I emailed them but no reply im sure they are swamped. I figured when I bought it it would show in inbox but not seeingh it anywhere

To my understanding the free name change is for backers only; So they fixed me up; Not sure if my forum names changed yet but ingame I'm sweet