Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So hit a game breaking bug

Sternritter

I'd post in the bug report spot but I can't seem to get the forum to allow me to do so.

So in the Moon Temple area there is a quest to deliver Stone Laden Pigs to an NPC named Stefan. As I approached someone else completed the quest and it claimed my pigs as well. So I am in a situation where I can't interact with Stefan and can't go back to get new pigs. 

Is there something I can do? Am I just out of luck and have to make a whole new character? I was enjoying things up till then. 

why can't you get new pigs? the two quests with pigs i am fairly certain let you re-tame new pigs

Graveyard Harvesting Organization, Union Local 451 [GHOUL-451] is recruiting, talk to your local union rep.

There is a spawner you must interact with. Approaching the spawner does not bring up a prompt. Also heading to Stefan does not bring up a prompt. It is a spot where there are no pigs in the spot, You have to spawn them with the spawner. 

The game crashed on me yesterday during both those quests, not sure which is with stefan, but i was able to re-tame... unless it removes that because the other person turned in.. which then yeah that would be an issue

Graveyard Harvesting Organization, Union Local 451 [GHOUL-451] is recruiting, talk to your local union rep.

I assume you log out and back in just to test too? if so yeah this should be a bug report, if you cannot get to the bug report section, ii could maybe post there for you and reference this thread if you want

Edited by Gremel
clarity

Yes I've logged out and back in to test. Still no prompts given, and I'd love for it to be reported. I mean I've spent the better part of a day on the character and I might have to just delete them and start again. 

well technically you do not have to do any of the quest so you could keep the character.  but you would miss out on the rest of the tutorial quests.  I will post in the bug forum shortly.